58 South Kensington Way, Henderson TOP LOCATION IN WESTERN HEIGHTS SCHOOL ZONETweet
- 780623-LIM - Land Information Memorandum.pdf
- 780623-Rental Appraisal.pdf
- AML - Proving your identity.pdf
- Barfoot & Thompson Buyers Guide to Auctions.pdf
- Barfoot & Thompson Complaints Process.pdf
- Barfoot & Thompson Guide to Taxation Legislation (1).pdf
- Barfoot & Thompson anti-money laundering information.pdf
- Barfoot & Thompson trusted referee list.pdf
- Buyers Guide and Information.pdf
- Consents and disclosure - buyer acknowledgement.pdf
- MBIE short guide to unit titles.pdf
- OIO - For 51A - Residential Land Statement - application.pdf
- OIO - Information sheet for sellers and buyers.pdf
- OIO - Investing in NZ - what can you buy.pdf
- OIO Can you buy a home in NZ.pdf
- OIO information sheet.pdf
- REA professional conduct and client care rules.pdf
- REA residential property sale and purchase agreement guide.pdf
- REINZ Best Practice Guide to Auctions.pdf
- Shortland St Auction Map.pdf
Property DescriptionThe owners have loved living here but have exciting new plans and must sadly say goodbye to this friendly street. Nestled over one level, the family-friendly floor plan makes the most of generously appointed living spaces that maintain the perfect balance between indoor and outdoor living. Enjoy designated areas constructed with comfortable family living in mind & quality finishes.
This charming family home offers a modern kitchen, dining and spacious lounge/family room, large windows throughout gives more nature lights & extra airy comfort, and also it is handy for the chef in the family to multi-task when friends and family arrive for a barbeque. Four double bedrooms with the master at one end of the house, good indoor & outdoor flow as well.
Additional Features Include:
• A freehold 465m² level section
• Double internal access garage with off street parking
• 2 bathrooms including ensuite
• In Zone Western Heights School
Right next to the property, there is an access to the popular cycle and walking track to Opanuku Stream and Corban Estate that your family would surely enjoy! Kids play ground just a short walking distance. Minutes away to WestCity Mall and Palomino Shops.
Call today to view, the owners are committed to selling with immediate settlement available. A lazy drive around the suburb and one inspection is sure to confirm your decision to reward yourself with all that's on offer here.
Please fill in the form below and we'll email you a link to download the PropertyFiles, instantly.
Terms of SupplyBy accepting the information contained in this PropertyFile, I acknowledge I have read, understood and accepted the terms on which the information is made available.
1. Where information is supplied by the agent to customers, the information is information in possession of the Vendor(s) that the Vendor(s) are making available to the customer without endorsement.
2. No representation is made by the agent or the Vendor(s) as to the accuracy, or to the reliability, of any information made available to the customers.
3. The customer will seek such advice and explanation the customer may require from an independent specialist of their choosing.
4. Should the purchaser decide not to obtain their own specialist advice, they are deemed to have satisfied themselves on all aspects of the property and are buying solely in reliance on their own judgement and contrary to the recommendation of the agent.
5. By registering you give consent to receive newsletters from the listing agent and/or PropertyFiles which you may unsubscribe from anytime.
Contact Jacqui Ding
Barfoot & Thompson Ltd
Licensed under the Real Estate Agents Act 2008
Jacqui Ding is passionate about two things: people and property. Moving from success to success since she entered the real estate industry, she is motivated to combine her knowledge of property with her love for people, to create the very best possible outcome for her clients.
Jacqui’s recipe for success consists of exceptional customer service, effective problem solving, a positive attitude, and excellent negotiation. Multilingual in Mandarin, Cantonese and English, she is able to communicate with a wide variety of potential vendors, buyers and investors.
Prior to joining Barfoot & Thompson, Jacqui built up several years’ experience in the accounting and marketing industries. From these roles she honed an interesting mix of skills that range from pinpoint accuracy to creating cutting-edge marketing campaigns. Constantly committed to self-improvement, Jacqui undertakes regular training to update these skills.
Jacqui doesn’t take her dedication to her clients lightly. During her first year in real estate she sold 13 apartments in one complex, and undertook countless other listings and sales. Much of her business comes from her already existing wide network of clients, built over the years that she and her husband ran a hotel in Auckland CBD. Her loyal database is a testimony to how easy she makes the buying and selling process.
In her spare time, Jacqui is very involved in her local community. She has known many people in Greenlane for years, and has two young daughters that have grown up in the area. Jacqui prides herself on the trust that she has built in the community.
Choose a salesperson who will commit to you and your goals one hundred percent – call Jacqui Ding today.