37 Fickling Ave, Hillsborough Careful . . . . . You’ll fall for It !Tweet
- AUCTION S&P Agreement - 37 Fickling Ave - PC44781306-2019-10-18-1224.pdf
- INFO ONLY - DRAWINGS for Neighbouring 35 Fickling Ave.pdf
- LIM REPORT - 37 Fickling Ave - 781306.pdf
- MARKETING FLOOR PLANS - 37 Fickling Ave - 781306.pdf
- RENTAL APPRAISAL - 37 Fickling Ave - 781306.pdf
- TITLE - 37 Fickling Ave - 781306.pdf
- /AUCTION GUIDES/
- A01 Barfoot & Thompson - Buyers Guide to Auctions - vFeb 2017.pdf
- A02 Barfoot & Thompson - Procedure for PRE-AUCTION Offers - vMar 2018.pdf
- A03 REINZ Best Practice Guide to Auctions - vJul 2013.pdf
- /BUYERS INFORMATION GUIDES/
- 001 BT Consents and Disclosure - Buyer Acknowledgement vJul19.pdf
- 002 REA Sale and Purchase Agreement Guide - BT.pdf
- 003 REA Professional Conduct and Client Care Rules.pdf
- 005 Barfoot & Thompson complaints process BT.pdf
- 006 Barfoot & Thompson - Guide to Taxation Legislation - BT.pdf
- 007 AML - Proving your identity to your lawyer.pdf
- 008 OIO - Can you buy a Home in NZ to Live in.pdf
- 009 OIO - Investing in NZ.pdf
- 010 OIO - Section 51A Form - Residential Land Statement - application v2 Oct 2018 BT.pdf
- 011 REINZ - OIO Information Sheet BT.pdf
- 012 Tenancy Services Regulations - Insulation Requirements.pdf
PLEASE REGISTER BELOW FOR DOCUMENT DOWNLOAD
Call Yogesh on 021 70 22 11 or Kam on 09 626 2228 or 021 702 184 if you require any further information.
Click on Link to go to Barfoot & Thompson Website
If you are thinking of making a pre-auction offer please look at 002 B&T Procedure for Pre Auction Offers.pdf and also
more information on Pre-Auction Offers As explained by David Johnstone (one of our Auctioneer's)
Click on Link: Pre-Auctions Explained or you could give Kam Dahya a call on 021 702 184 for guidance on the process.
Careful . . . . . You’ll fall for It !
Opportunity here – it’s now or never.
Situated at the end of a cul-de-sec, this elevated immaculately presented family home on an easy care 685sqm section will command your attention. This home has undergone the coolest transition and is now a powerhouse of perfection, giving this home a most delicious twist – from a classic 1960’s bungalow into a magnificent contemporary residence. You’ll love everything on offer here – amazing indoor spaces, superb outdoor places and a winning combination of freshness and elegant simplicity with a “wow” that will blow you away.
With a great flow and good separation this home offers:
• A large formal lounge and family area.
• Attractive and modern open plan kitchen.
• A dining area with brilliant indoor/outdoor flow to the most gorgeous covered outdoor deck - perfect place to entertain and enjoy life to the utmost.
• 4 bedrooms and 2.5 bathrooms.
• A spacious rumpus room – suitable for teenagers or extended family.
• Double carport and extra off street parking.
Other features include a modern gas fire, double ovens, double glazing, multiple heating/cooling systems, massive under house storage, a hen/pet house and a fully fenced yard with an electric gate. Excellent school zones - Mt Roskill Grammar and Intermediate, easy access to public transport, golf courses, sports facilities, SW motorway, Waterview Tunnel, CBD and Airport.
This light, bright and beautifully presented home is worthy of your earliest inspection. Come and view this unique family home and the many attributes it has to offer. Call Now!
Please fill in the form below and we'll email you a link to download the PropertyFiles, instantly.
Terms of SupplyBy accepting the information contained in this PropertyFile, I acknowledge I have read, understood and accepted the terms on which the information is made available.
1. Where information is supplied by the agent to customers, the information is information in possession of the Vendor(s) that the Vendor(s) are making available to the customer without endorsement.
2. No representation is made by the agent or the Vendor(s) as to the accuracy, or to the reliability, of any information made available to the customers.
3. The customer will seek such advice and explanation the customer may require from an independent specialist of their choosing.
4. Should the purchaser decide not to obtain their own specialist advice, they are deemed to have satisfied themselves on all aspects of the property and are buying solely in reliance on their own judgement and contrary to the recommendation of the agent.
Contact Kam Dahya
Barfoot & Thompson Ltd
Licensed under the Real Estate Agents Act 2008
Kam Dahya has an extensive background in leadership roles. She qualified as a Registered Nurse and Midwife with a Bachelor of Nursing followed by a Bachelor of Applied Science (Nursing) in Australia. After her registration Kam led multidisciplinary teams of health professionals. Her contributions were well received and she grew a career marked with professionalism, enthusiasm, honesty, commitment, integrity and a high level of technical skills.
Kam chose Real Estate as a career because she saw it as an opportunity to develop her natural communication skills. She believes in quality service delivery which is identifiable by her skills in understanding her client’s needs. Kam’s empathy enables her to have an exceptional ability to listen to her clients and she works collaboratively with them to achieve outstanding and positive results. Kam’s passion for Real Estate is visible at every stage of the process. She believes and practices in fair play throughout the whole process.
Kam Dahya brings a wealth of experience to Real Estate. She strives to and succeeds at delivering excellence in her service to her clients. She is honest, caring, committed and demonstrates a high level of integrity and has a tenacious work ethic. Kam’s people skills provide an excellent advantage for her clients in allowing her to achieve outstanding results on their behalf. Expert communication skills and dedication to fulfil her client’s requirements and Real Estate needs are what make Kam a true professional.
A commitment to exceeding client expectations, delivering on promises, effective communication and working closely with her clients means that your property will be successfully managed.
If you want exceptional service without compromise and that winning edge then Kam Dahya is the salesperson you need to market your property.
More details on our website