17B Pakuranga Road, Pakuranga Hidden TreasureTweet
- 781529-LIM - Land Information Memorandum.pdf
- 781529-Rental Appraisal.pdf
- Barfoot & Thompson Buyers Guide to Auctions.pdf
- Buyers Guide and Information.pdf
- Highbrook Auction Map - July 2017.pdf
- REINZ Best Practice Guide to Auctions.pdf
Property DescriptionIf you are looking for a property which is provides a comfortable lifestyle and low maintenance on top of a super convenient location, I believe this 3 bedroom property will tick all the boxes! it is well located at the central of Pakuranga and is just few minutes walking distance to the Pakuranga Plaza, Saint Kentigern College, Library, cafe and restaurant, as well as the lagoon and swimming pool complex. It's handy to bus stop and motorway access, and once the AMETI project completed, it's gonna be a piece of gold being super convenient to get to the central Auckland!
This two-storey solid brick and tile home is located down the private R.O.W, providing 3 spacious bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, 3 toilets and double internal garage. The huge master bedroom is big enough for an extra study or family space. From the upstairs bedroom, you can have some sea views as well! The outdoor, there is a huge gated courtyard, which is ideal for the kids and/or pets to run around, for the BBQ gathering and party place. In the mean time, it could be the extra huge parking space for up to 6 cars. This is a property with lots of options, designed for both comfortable indoor AND outdoor living with an easy-to-care-for garden which is low maintenance.
I believe, this amazing property is perfect for the young families, professional couple, first home buyers or investors. Be quick, mark your diary for schedule the open home visit, cause these property will not last!!
Please fill in the form below and we'll email you a link to download the PropertyFiles, instantly.
Terms of SupplyBy accepting the information contained in this PropertyFile, I acknowledge I have read, understood and accepted the terms on which the information is made available.
1. Where information is supplied by the agent to customers, the information is information in possession of the Vendor(s) that the Vendor(s) are making available to the customer without endorsement.
2. No representation is made by the agent or the Vendor(s) as to the accuracy, or to the reliability, of any information made available to the customers.
3. The customer will seek such advice and explanation the customer may require from an independent specialist of their choosing.
4. Should the purchaser decide not to obtain their own specialist advice, they are deemed to have satisfied themselves on all aspects of the property and are buying solely in reliance on their own judgement and contrary to the recommendation of the agent.
5. By registering you give consent to receive newsletters from the listing agent and/or PropertyFiles which you may unsubscribe from anytime.
Contact Vincent Fong
Barfoot & Thompson Ltd
Licensed under the Real Estate Agents Act 2008
A commitment to integrity
With the ability to speak three languages, Vincent Fong connects more buyers and sellers across Auckland. He’s able to speak English, Mandarin and Cantonese and uses it to deliver high level service and great outcomes for his clients.
Vincent has been in the New Zealand real estate industry for over 15 years, and knows the market well. He has been involved in almost all areas of the industry – ranging from residential, rural, developments and commercial. So whatever your needs are, Vincent will be able to assist you. Vincent holds the Associate licensee qualification in NZ and Australia AREINZ.
Vincent is an accomplished businessman who has owned his own hospitality and fashion businesses. When the opportunity arose for him to enter the property industry; he knew this was his calling. By matching his negotiation, accounting and management skills with his love of people and property, he is a true industry professional.
It’s not all work for Vincent though. He is a proud family man, who notes his greatest achievement having raised his beautiful daughter with his loving wife. He is also an active member of the New Zealand Guangdong Association and loves being part of the Auckland community.
If you are after real estate advice or assistance, contact Vincent. He would love to assist.