3/19-21 Peek Street, Ellerslie N.B. Investors, First Home BuyersTweet
- 781766-LIM - Land Information Memorandum.pdf
- Barfoot & Thompson Buyers Guide to Auctions.pdf
- Buyers Guide and Information.pdf
- REINZ Best Practice Guide to Auctions.pdf
- Shortland St Auction Map.pdf
Property DescriptionThis two-level terraced home offers such a lot for first home buyers to the market. Built late 1960's with large windows to capture all day sun. Two double bedrooms & good storage too. Large light lounge, with bright kitchen that faces a private deck to relax. Use the styling tool to add your own style & flair. Complete with Carport & lock-up shed. Currently tenanted and the existing tenant would like to remain in the home. Such a handy enviable location near main arterials. A short stroll to local shops, buses & popular Michaels Ave YMCA. Rudolph Steiner nearby. One Tree Hill College & Stanhope Rd Primary. Calling all landlords & investors to act fast. Contact me now to arrange a private viewing.
Please fill in the form below and we'll email you a link to download the PropertyFiles, instantly.
Terms of SupplyBy accepting the information contained in this PropertyFile, I acknowledge I have read, understood and accepted the terms on which the information is made available.
1. Where information is supplied by the agent to customers, the information is information in possession of the Vendor(s) that the Vendor(s) are making available to the customer without endorsement.
2. No representation is made by the agent or the Vendor(s) as to the accuracy, or to the reliability, of any information made available to the customers.
3. The customer will seek such advice and explanation the customer may require from an independent specialist of their choosing.
4. Should the purchaser decide not to obtain their own specialist advice, they are deemed to have satisfied themselves on all aspects of the property and are buying solely in reliance on their own judgement and contrary to the recommendation of the agent.
5. By registering you give consent to receive newsletters from the listing agent and/or PropertyFiles which you may unsubscribe from anytime.
Contact Debbie-Lee Wallace
Barfoot & Thompson Ltd
Licensed under the Real Estate Agents Act 2008
2 DECADES, 3 GENERATIONS....
Integrity, Professionalism, Knowledgeable, Strength and Determination
These are not only some of the skills that Debbie Lee possesses but also some of the reasons
that Debbie Lee's Clients have chosen to sell with her since 1996 - time after time!
Debbie Lee loves Real Estate, loves the Inner city suburbs and loves working with people which
is why she works for Barfoot and Thompson Greenlane (an Office of almost 50 salespeople).
A consistent top performer at the Greenlane office Debbie Lee has vast experience in Marketing
and Negotiation, vital for selling in both good and difficult markets - experience that has seen Debbie Lee become one of the most sought after Real Estate Professionals in the area.
Her no non sense approach to hard work and attention to detail has proven to be a successful combination with both Vendors and Purchasers.
Having owned an extensive portfolio of investment properties and property management skills. She can offer sound advice. Debbie-Lee has had with many building renovations projects, big & small over the years and can speak from personal experience in this field too.
Methodical and persistent, with systems strongly set in place, Debbie-Lee's sales process flows smoothly, and previous clients commend her commitment on their property and on negotiating a fair sale. Throw in Debbie-Lee's passionate personality, and her thorough knowledge of the market and you have the recipe for an exceptional outcome.
In short, Debbie Lee has a well-earned reputation of success when selling her Clients properties.
Contact her now if you're considering selling or buying.