5A Hunterville Court, Ellerslie A HIDDEN OASISTweet
- 781814-LIM - Land Information Memorandum.pdf
- Buyers Guide and Information.pdf
Property DescriptionSeldom do homes on this street come to the market. In a quiet cul-de-sac sits this immaculately presented entertainers home which is sure to impress.
Low maintenance, sun drenched and privately positioned, with amazing flow through all living spaces and onto the patio, allowing extended living to outdoors year round. You will love entertaining in the spacious modern kitchen and open plan dining which leads through bi-fold doors onto a private courtyard. The generous family lounge also flows seamlessly onto a large patio and covered deck with outdoor heater.
The home consists of four double bedrooms, master with ensuite and a further two well-appointed bathrooms. Downstairs is a second living space ideal for the kids to spread out or a spacious study or work from home area.
Very generous storage throughout, double internal access garage plus off street parking. Only a short stroll to popular Ellerslie Village, public transport and a short drive to motorway access, also in zone for Ellerslie School.
This is a great home for many years of enjoyment. Don't delay!
Please fill in the form below and we'll email you a link to download the PropertyFiles, instantly.
Terms of SupplyBy accepting the information contained in this PropertyFile, I acknowledge I have read, understood and accepted the terms on which the information is made available.
1. Where information is supplied by the agent to customers, the information is information in possession of the Vendor(s) that the Vendor(s) are making available to the customer without endorsement.
2. No representation is made by the agent or the Vendor(s) as to the accuracy, or to the reliability, of any information made available to the customers.
3. The customer will seek such advice and explanation the customer may require from an independent specialist of their choosing.
4. Should the purchaser decide not to obtain their own specialist advice, they are deemed to have satisfied themselves on all aspects of the property and are buying solely in reliance on their own judgement and contrary to the recommendation of the agent.
5. By registering you give consent to receive newsletters from the listing agent and/or PropertyFiles which you may unsubscribe from anytime.
Contact Wendy Sadd
Barfoot & Thompson Ltd
Licensed under the Real Estate Agents Act 2008
A high-profile, respected and known sales professional with the drive to make every transaction a satisfying experience, Wendy is renowned for her genuine straight up approach.
With a Sales and Marketing background and over 14 years real estate experience, she firmly believes that paramount to the success of any transaction are three key ingredients: Integrity, Trust and Honesty.
Consistently ranked within the top 5
of agents Auckland wide, Wendy says:
“The key to the successful sale of any property is strategic marketing, tailored to suit individual needs. I want my clients to be delighted with the result achieved. To be recommended to their family and friends is the greatest compliment I can receive and one I strive for. I respect the trust my clients give me to sell their most valuable asset.”
With the support of Barfoot & Thompson’s 62 offices throughout Auckland, the unique structure our company offers allows Wendy to list and sell anywhere without the usual restrictions of franchise companies. It is not uncommon to have any one of the 1000 diversely cultured salespeople within the company introduce a buyer from anywhere in Auckland, all working together to sell your home. The support is second to none.
Wendy gives her clients the very best of professional service, often going the ‘extra mile’, and after 14 years of dedication to the industry she can still proudly say “I am passionate about what I do”.