285 Flat Bush School Road, Flat Bush Grand Corner Family Home with Income PotentialTweet
- Buyers Guide and Information.pdf
Property DescriptionFrom the outstanding entrance to bold elements of luxe living throughout, this 383m2 corner site home is urban living at its grandest. 285 Flatbush School Rd has an extensive floor foot-print covering two levels and incorporates a total of three lounges, seven spacious bedrooms, and a private granny suite, what more could the modern-day family ask for?
The designer kitchen plays a crucial role in this home, superior in style and fabulously functional; this is the place where family and friends will naturally gather to; and with a butlers kitchen, all cooking can be done utterly out of view. The central hub of the home has two lounges where the indoors and outdoors merge, step out onto the sunny decking area and relish the fresh air. High-stud ceilings create a light and airy feel throughout, including the seven bedrooms, two of which are luxury master-suites with walk-in wardrobes and high-
class ensuites. In the separated granny suite, you will find two bedrooms with an intimate lounge space where you can throw open the doors onto a private deck. A kitchenette and private bathroom also serve this wonderful space, perfect for peace and seclusion for guests or rental income.
The intelligent home system accessed by convenient touchscreens will allow you full control of the environment indoors. High tech security systems will also allow for greater peace of mind.
The kids are in zone for Te Nikau primary, as well as Ormiston Senior and Junior College. Only a 10-minute commute to the Southern Motorway and the Airport is less than 20mins away with no fuss access to all your needs, including Botany Shopping Centre, East Tamaki, the Reserve and golf club.
This is a true forever home offering an exceptional lifestyle with minimum maintenance. Don't delay and contact Sophia to make your enquiries today.
Please fill in the form below and we'll email you a link to download the PropertyFiles, instantly.
Terms of SupplyBy accepting the information contained in this PropertyFile, I acknowledge I have read, understood and accepted the terms on which the information is made available.
1. Where information is supplied by the agent to customers, the information is information in possession of the Vendor(s) that the Vendor(s) are making available to the customer without endorsement.
2. No representation is made by the agent or the Vendor(s) as to the accuracy, or to the reliability, of any information made available to the customers.
3. The customer will seek such advice and explanation the customer may require from an independent specialist of their choosing.
4. Should the purchaser decide not to obtain their own specialist advice, they are deemed to have satisfied themselves on all aspects of the property and are buying solely in reliance on their own judgement and contrary to the recommendation of the agent.
5. By registering you give consent to receive newsletters from the listing agent and/or PropertyFiles which you may unsubscribe from anytime.
Contact Sophia Sun
Barfoot & Thompson Ltd
Licensed REAA 2008
Selling your house is a big decision, and the most important start is to find the right person of professionals to assist you.
Sophia Sun is an expert on West Auckland and sold properties in North Shore, Central and South Auckland as well. She is passionate about this industry and has extensive knowledge that can help you in finding the perfect home, or finding the perfect buyer. Giving you professional suggestions and ideas, she is equipped to help you achieve the best results possible.
Sophia has a solid academic background that enables her to negotiate and liaise with confidence. An excellent communicator, she is able to work with people from all different backgrounds and cultures.
Prior to Real Estate, Sophia gained a business management Diploma in NZ and worked several years in management and administration roles. She also has a Master degree of Education Management from Canadian University.
Real estate is an ever changing industry; Sophia knows this. However she is committed to one thing not changing: her commitment to always deliver her customers the most unforgettable stress free real estate experience, and excellent results.