1/121 Matipo Rd, Te Atatu Peninsula Renovated Home - Peninsula Walks - Matipo PrimaryTweet
- 782637-LIM - Land Information Memorandum.pdf
- /Rental Appraisal/
- 782637-Rental Appraisal.pdf
Property DescriptionRecently renovated, this property is the perfect opportunity to get on to the popular Peninsula and enjoy the popular schools and the Taipari Strand close by. Playground, wonderful coastal walkways, popular parks, jetty and water sports club are within a leisurely stroll.
Meticulously presented throughout - the open style living and dining areas, with newly polished timber flooring, gives the absolute feeling of warmth and welcoming. The gorgeous kitchen featuring quality stainless appliances, gas cooktop and the granite bench top will make cooking an absolute pleasure. Plenty of storage space in pantry and soft drawer cabinets great for more kitchenwares/utensils collection. Three double and newly carpeted bedrooms. Two off street carparks closed in by an electrical gate and a fully fenced outdoor compound ensuring security and privacy for the family.
Excellent cul-de-sac location, close to the village with café's, restaurants, shops, library and supermarket. In zone for Te Atatu Intermediate, Rutherford College, St Paul's School and the popular Matipo Road School. It is an easy commute to City Centre and North Shore through Motorway 16 which is close by as well.
Loving the Peninsula is easy. This magnificent location offers the lifestyle many people have been dreaming of. Owners have presented this property beautifully to the market. Surely, this is a quality property for any discerning buyer seeking entry level into this sought after area.
This could also be the best Christmas gift ever for your loved ones!
Please fill in the form below and we'll email you a link to download the PropertyFiles, instantly.
Terms of SupplyBy accepting the information contained in this Free Report, I acknowledge I have read, understood and accepted the terms on which the information is made available.
1. Where information is supplied by the agent to customers, the information is information in possession of the Vendor(s) that the Vendor(s) are making available to the customer without endorsement.
2. No representation is made by the agent or the Vendor(s) as to the accuracy, or to the reliability, of any information made available to the customers.
3. The customer will seek such advice and explanation the customer may require from an independent specialist of their choosing.
4. Should the purchaser decide not to obtain their own specialist advice, they are deemed to have satisfied themselves on all aspects of the property and are buying solely in reliance on their own judgement and contrary to the recommendation of the agent.
5. By registering you give consent to receive newsletters from the listing agent and/or PropertyFiles, which you may unsubscribe from anytime.
Contact Joseph Lee
Barfoot & Thompson Ltd
Barfoot & Thompson Ltd is licensed under the Real Estate Agents Act 2008
Since joining the real estate industry in 2002, Joseph Lee has proven to be a hard working, results driven salesperson who is very successful. He is committed to providing clients with informed and accurate information about the property market so they can make informed decisions.
Joseph’s background is in insurance. He is qualified with a Masters Degree of Insurance and Risk Management, which he completed in the UK. He has also worked in the IT industry, so is well equipped to maximise the technology and systems provided by Barfoot & Thompson to increase the exposure of his clients’ properties.
Joseph enjoys the personal interaction that the real estate business offers. He ensures the highest level of communication takes place throughout the sales process and, being fluent in English and Korean, takes pride in his ability to communicate with both English and Korean speaking clients.
Working for Barfoot & Thompson gives Joseph’s clients additional benefits. As a non-franchised company, everyone of Barfoot & Thompson’s 900+ salespeople have the opportunity to bring forward potential buyers for Joseph’s listings, and when he’s hunting for the right property for a client to buy he can search literally thousands of Barfoot & Thompson properties for sale to track down that perfect match.