10 Stranolar Dr, Mt Roskill What a Catch . . . Single Level !Tweet
- A01 Barfoot & Thompson - Buyers Guide to Auctions - vFeb 2017.pdf
- A02 Barfoot & Thompson - Procedure for PRE-AUCTION Offers - vMar 2018.pdf
- A03 REINZ Best Practice Guide to Auctions - vJul 2013.pdf
- COUNCIL INSPECTION PASSED - 10 Stranolar Dr 782645.pdf
- COUNCIL Property File Extract - 10 Stranolar Dr 782645.pdf
- LIM REPORT - 10 Stranolar Dr - 782645.pdf
- MARKETING FLOOR PLANS - 10 Stranolar Dr.pdf
- MEMO of TRANSFER - 10 Stranolar Dr - 782645.pdf
- PRE-AUCTION SandP AGREEMENT - 10 Stranolar Dr - PC44782645-2019-11-18-1002.pdf
- PROPERTY Textured Ceiling Test Results - 10 Stranolar Dr - 782645.pdf
- RENTAL APPRAISAL - 10 Stranolar Dr - 782645.pdf
- TITLE - 10 Stranolar Dr - 782645.pdf
- /BUYERS INFORMATION GUIDES/
- 001 BT Consents and Disclosure - Buyer Acknowledgement vJul19.pdf
- 002 REA Sale and Purchase Agreement Guide - BT.pdf
- 003 REA Professional Conduct and Client Care Rules.pdf
- 005 Barfoot & Thompson complaints process BT.pdf
- 006 Barfoot & Thompson - Guide to Taxation Legislation - BT.pdf
- 007 AML - Proving your identity to your lawyer.pdf
- 008 OIO - Can you buy a Home in NZ to Live in.pdf
- 009 OIO - Investing in NZ.pdf
- 010 OIO - Section 51A Form - Residential Land Statement - application v2 Oct 2018 BT.pdf
- 011 REINZ - OIO Information Sheet BT.pdf
- 012 Tenancy Services Regulations - Insulation Requirements.pdf
PLEASE REGISTER BELOW FOR DOCUMENT DOWNLOAD
Call Yogesh on 021 70 22 11 or Kam on 09 626 2228 or 021 702 184 if you require any further information.
Click on Link to go to Barfoot & Thompson Website
URGENT PRE-AUCTION NOTICE
Auction Brought Forward
NEW DATE/TIME: Tuesday 19th Nov 2019 at 10:30am
NEW VENUE: 1 Campbell Rd, ROYAL OAK (Barfoot & Thompson branch office)
What a Catch . . . Single Level !
Loved for many years by one special family, this unique single level low maintenance family home is an absolute delight.
Our vendors are downsizing and it’s time for them to move on, leaving all the memories behind - hereby creating a fantastic opportunity for a prospective purchaser to snap up this great solid home.
Deceptive from the road, this beautifully presented Spanish styled home with a blockwork exterior and tile roof has a practical configuration that provides a sound platform on which to create something very special for your family to grow into. You’ll love the spacious foyer and the exceptional indoor/outdoor flow from many interior spaces into the gorgeous level backyard – perfect for family entertainment.
This exceptional family home offers smart options to add further value or just move in and enjoy:
• 4 double bedrooms
• 2 living areas
• 2.5 bathrooms (including ensuite)
• Open plan kitchen and dining
• Separate large laundry
• Double internal access garage and ample on-site parking
• Freehold 733sqm section
The location is hard to beat, set in the sought after and tightly held neighbourhood of Mt Roskill South, easy access to local amenities, golf courses, the city and the SW motorway, the airport is less than 20 minutes and only 6 minutes to the Waterview Tunnel.
Tempted? – This will be worth a visit. Call us NOW !
Please fill in the form below and we'll email you a link to download the PropertyFiles, instantly.
Terms of SupplyBy accepting the information contained in this PropertyFile, I acknowledge I have read, understood and accepted the terms on which the information is made available.
1. Where information is supplied by the agent to customers, the information is information in possession of the Vendor(s) that the Vendor(s) are making available to the customer without endorsement.
2. No representation is made by the agent or the Vendor(s) as to the accuracy, or to the reliability, of any information made available to the customers.
3. The customer will seek such advice and explanation the customer may require from an independent specialist of their choosing.
4. Should the purchaser decide not to obtain their own specialist advice, they are deemed to have satisfied themselves on all aspects of the property and are buying solely in reliance on their own judgement and contrary to the recommendation of the agent.
Contact Kam Dahya
Barfoot & Thompson Ltd
Licensed under the Real Estate Agents Act 2008
Kam Dahya has an extensive background in leadership roles. She qualified as a Registered Nurse and Midwife with a Bachelor of Nursing followed by a Bachelor of Applied Science (Nursing) in Australia. After her registration Kam led multidisciplinary teams of health professionals. Her contributions were well received and she grew a career marked with professionalism, enthusiasm, honesty, commitment, integrity and a high level of technical skills.
Kam chose Real Estate as a career because she saw it as an opportunity to develop her natural communication skills. She believes in quality service delivery which is identifiable by her skills in understanding her client’s needs. Kam’s empathy enables her to have an exceptional ability to listen to her clients and she works collaboratively with them to achieve outstanding and positive results. Kam’s passion for Real Estate is visible at every stage of the process. She believes and practices in fair play throughout the whole process.
Kam Dahya brings a wealth of experience to Real Estate. She strives to and succeeds at delivering excellence in her service to her clients. She is honest, caring, committed and demonstrates a high level of integrity and has a tenacious work ethic. Kam’s people skills provide an excellent advantage for her clients in allowing her to achieve outstanding results on their behalf. Expert communication skills and dedication to fulfil her client’s requirements and Real Estate needs are what make Kam a true professional.
A commitment to exceeding client expectations, delivering on promises, effective communication and working closely with her clients means that your property will be successfully managed.
If you want exceptional service without compromise and that winning edge then Kam Dahya is the salesperson you need to market your property.
More details on our website