11A Nea Place, Hillcrest Titirangi charm, sought after central Shore LocationTweet
- 11A Nea Pl Rental Appraisal.pdf
- 11A Nea Pl Title.pdf
Property DescriptionThis brand new home is a nature lovers sanctuary located in highly regarded Hillcrest and situated at the end of a small cul-de-sac.
The builder has cleverly designed the home around the surrounding trees, so you can enjoy a calming vista and privacy from many angles. Relax on the couch and watch the birdlife play while listening to their song. This is your retreat which will welcome you home everyday and be a constantly captivating scene.
High ceilings create a lovely spacious ambiance and some well thought out loft areas utilise this height and also cater for the children with some fun extra levels in their bedrooms for indoor adventures and added storage.
Modern, open plan kitchen, dining and 2 living areas flow seamlessly and are decorated light and fresh while enjoying North facing windows at the height of the ceiling to draw the natural light indoors.
There is plenty of off street parking and turnaround space for easy navigation of the driveway, plus motorway access and bus stops are close by.
Hillcrest has very good schooling for the children and is surrounded by shopping centres, outdoor activities and amenities, with long established homes and gardens - this is the place to be.
Unique homes like this are very rare in this area. This is your opportunity to own new and enjoy your weekends doing leisure activities with this low maintenance site.
This is not an auction! Call me to arrange a priority viewing, do not delay as this hot property will not be on the market long.
Please fill in the form below and we'll email you a link to download the PropertyFiles, instantly.
Terms of SupplyBy accepting the information contained in this PropertyFile, I acknowledge I have read, understood and accepted the terms on which the information is made available.
1. Where information is supplied by the agent to customers, the information is information in possession of the Vendor(s) that the Vendor(s) are making available to the customer without endorsement.
2. No representation is made by the agent or the Vendor(s) as to the accuracy, or to the reliability, of any information made available to the customers.
3. The customer will seek such advice and explanation the customer may require from an independent specialist of their choosing.
4. Should the purchaser decide not to obtain their own specialist advice, they are deemed to have satisfied themselves on all aspects of the property and are buying solely in reliance on their own judgement and contrary to the recommendation of the agent.
5. By registering you give consent to receive newsletters from the listing agent and/or PropertyFiles which you may unsubscribe from anytime.
Contact Shelley Boyed
Barfoot & Thompson Ltd
Licensed under the Real Estate Agents Act 2008
Shelley is a born and raised North Shore girl who prides herself on her honesty, integrity and reliability.
Raised with values, she prides herself in carrying these through to her real estate standards and service.
If she says she is going to do something she does it and will go the extra mile, anytime of the night or day to ensure that your house sale or purchase is a successful and smooth process.
Coming from the hospitality industry, and owning her own business, Shelley thrives in a busy environment and knows how to work calmly and efficiently to ensure what could potentially be a stressful time for people selling property is not.
Communication is key, and Shelley values her client's opinions and input when she is marketing their property.
If you are looking for a hardworking and committed salesperson who offers personal service - talk to Shelley. She will help you achieve optimum results with superior service.