63 Hinemoa Street, Birkenhead Point Treetop hideaway in the heart of The PointTweet
- 63 Hinemoa St LIM.pdf
- 63 Hinemoa St Rental Appraisal.pdf
- 63 Hinemoa St Title.pdf
Property DescriptionNo doubt, the lifestyle of Birkenhead Point is something to long for.... stunning views, water, bush, beach, city, cafes and interesting shops all on your doorstep. And the opportunity to own on The Point is now more possible than ever.
This beautiful architecturally designed home is like your very own retreat, tucked off popular Hinemoa Street overlooking magnificent native bush. Sunny and inviting, this home embraces its perfectly private bush setting with the living areas all opening out to a generous deck oasis surrounded with flora and birdsong.
The living is beautifully connected, each space linked and open, yet distinct in its purpose. There's a generous living room with two seating areas and a cosy fireplace. The kitchen and dining with bay window, provide a great space for socialising - and everything flows directly outside onto a sunny entertainer's deck.
Upstairs, you'll find a large master suite, mezzanine double bedroom, and a family bathroom. The sarked ceilings and exposed beams create interesting and architectural spaces, with an airy feeling throughout.
Downstairs, you'll discover a large double bedroom and ensuite, as well as access to a patio and storage area. This home also has a double garage with versatile extra space for an office, craft area, or workshop.
Stroll to the ferry, wander to the cafés, enjoy the easy commute, the weekend lifestyle in the city, or the magnificent views and bush tracks of Little Shoal Bay all nearby. Come and see the lifestyle you could buy yourself here.
Please fill in the form below and we'll email you a link to download the PropertyFiles, instantly.
Terms of SupplyBy accepting the information contained in this PropertyFile, I acknowledge I have read, understood and accepted the terms on which the information is made available.
1. Where information is supplied by the agent to customers, the information is information in possession of the Vendor(s) that the Vendor(s) are making available to the customer without endorsement.
2. No representation is made by the agent or the Vendor(s) as to the accuracy, or to the reliability, of any information made available to the customers.
3. The customer will seek such advice and explanation the customer may require from an independent specialist of their choosing.
4. Should the purchaser decide not to obtain their own specialist advice, they are deemed to have satisfied themselves on all aspects of the property and are buying solely in reliance on their own judgement and contrary to the recommendation of the agent.
5. By registering you give consent to receive newsletters from the listing agent and/or PropertyFiles which you may unsubscribe from anytime.
Contact Robyn Palmer
Barfoot & Thompson Ltd
Barfoot & Thompson Ltd Licensed under the Real Estate Agents Act 2008
#10 Individual Salesperson, North Shore, Barfoot & Thompson, six months ending March 2017
Embarking on her real estate career in 1992, Robyn joined Barfoot & Thompson Glenfield in 2000 and moved to the Birkenhead office in 2004. Robyn is passionate about her role and thrives on the challenge and satisfaction of helping people fulfil their property dreams.
As no two days are ever the same in real estate, Robyn's longevity in the market has well equipped her to deal with the complexities that this career demands.
A trained teacher, Robyn is a clear communicator and confident negotiator, two essential skills required of someone who is dealing with one of your most important assets.
Living in the area for more than 20 years, Robyn attends the Birkenhead Community Church and is a member of the Glenfield Tennis Club. Passionate about Birkenhead and its environs, Robyn is an advocate of the Shore lifestyle with its character suburbs, charming older properties and spectacular views over stunning coastlines.
With a reputation for being approachable, honest and reliable, Robyn is resourceful and really cares about her clients and achieving satisfaction for all parties.
Attracted to Barfoot & Thompson by its historic standing and its focus on honesty and integrity, Robyn ensures that she reflects these values in her own property dealings.