303 Don Buck Rd, Massey LARGE, EXTENDED OR BLENDED FAMILIESTweet
- 783870-LIM - Land Information Memorandum.pdf
- /Rental Appraisal/
- 783870-Rental Appraisal.pdf
Property Description5 Bedrooms PLUS Office
4 Living Areas
Full Family Sized Section
If space is a problem, it won't be here.
Three level solid weatherboard and tile home.
2 double bedrooms
Large laundry, separate bathroom and toilet
Large practical kitchen
Super size dining and family room with cosy Kent log fire for family friendly winter nights
PLUS a separate lounge out to the decking with elevated urban views.
Large office space with separate entrance (currently being used as a bedroom)
Large rumpus room with own entrance (currently being used as a gym)
Separate bar and entertainment room (also with own entrance)
Also on this level there is heaps of storage room, single carport and ample off street parking.
The family sized section features lemon, grapefruit, mandarin, Feijoa, Avocado, peach and apple trees, a grapevine and more … PLUS seven raised garden beds.
OH SO HANDY
3 minute walk to Massey High School,
6 minute walk to local primary year 0 - 8 and local kindy,
4 minute drive to new Red Hills and Triangle Road shopping centres,
10 minute drive to Westgate shopping and North West Mall,
10 minute drive to Northwest/Triangle Road motorway on/off ramp.
If size and location matter, please arrange a viewing or visit our open homes Saturday/Sunday 1:00pm - 1:30pm.
Please fill in the form below and we'll email you a link to download the PropertyFiles, instantly.
Terms of SupplyBy accepting the information contained in this Free Report, I acknowledge I have read, understood and accepted the terms on which the information is made available.
1. Where information is supplied by the agent to customers, the information is information in possession of the Vendor(s) that the Vendor(s) are making available to the customer without endorsement.
2. No representation is made by the agent or the Vendor(s) as to the accuracy, or to the reliability, of any information made available to the customers.
3. The customer will seek such advice and explanation the customer may require from an independent specialist of their choosing.
4. Should the purchaser decide not to obtain their own specialist advice, they are deemed to have satisfied themselves on all aspects of the property and are buying solely in reliance on their own judgement and contrary to the recommendation of the agent.
5. By registering you give consent to receive newsletters from the listing agent and/or PropertyFiles, which you may unsubscribe from anytime.
Contact Michael Norris
Barfoot & Thompson Ltd
Barfoot & Thompson Ltd is licensed under the Real Estate Agents Act 2008
They say you truly appreciate your own country once you have lived and worked overseas. So after working and travelling in the Northern Hemisphere for 5 years, I knew New Zealand was still one of the best places in the world to live and moved back to Waitakere City for its great quality of life.
During my professional career I have been involved in many customer and service-focused professions. This experience has only reinforced my belief that quality customer service and a thorough knowledge of one’s product is the most important aspect of any successful business.
I believe my integrity and high personal standards, along with my positive attitude to everything I undertake for you, will ensure that I am the salesperson to help you achieve your goals in the real estate market.
Contact Rodney Hall
Barfoot & Thompson Ltd
Licensed under the Real Estate Agents Act 2008
Rodney has been selling residential property throughout West Auckland since 1986 – effectively “working the west” for 28 years.
During this time Rodney has achieved a successful track record in the marketing and sale of properties, as well as acquiring higher real estate qualifications to the level of AREINZ and National Diploma in Real Estate.
His professional approach to his work reflects his ability to obtain the best results for clients and customers alike, and there is no better testament to this than the fact that a high proportion of Rodney’s clients return as repeat customers.
Rodney’s outgoing and enthusiastic personality, coupled with his strong ethics, have given him a solid reputation as a highly respected individual, in both his professional and personal life.
A tried and proven recipe for your real estate success.