3 Lusitano Drive, Karaka Stylish BRAND NEW Freehold HomeTweet
- Buyers Guide and Information.pdf
Property DescriptionBelieve it or not - this property will tick all your boxes.
Flat 381m² section with North facing aspect for all day sun, situated in a quiet sought after street. This single level home offers you 4 large double bedrooms, 2 bathrooms (master with ensuite) and a separate WC. An open plan kitchen with walk in pantry and open dining living areas flowing to a huge sunny deck which extends to the massive outdoor entertainment. Great indoor and outdoor flow!
This home is built by light-coloured weatherboard. The interior finishes & delightful colour are to a standard above, even beyond your expectation.
Storage is not a problem as there are walk in pantry and storage cupboards available to absorb all your needs and requirements.
Overall this is a fabulous Karaka location, fantastic schooling, great cafes and restaurants are on your doorstep along with a short drive to access the Motorways. With only 30 mins to the CBD and Botany shopping mall 15 mins away. Everything about this property has been done right. The living here is easy and cosy. Call Sophia today!
Please fill in the form below and we'll email you a link to download the PropertyFiles, instantly.
Terms of SupplyBy accepting the information contained in this PropertyFile, I acknowledge I have read, understood and accepted the terms on which the information is made available.
1. Where information is supplied by the agent to customers, the information is information in possession of the Vendor(s) that the Vendor(s) are making available to the customer without endorsement.
2. No representation is made by the agent or the Vendor(s) as to the accuracy, or to the reliability, of any information made available to the customers.
3. The customer will seek such advice and explanation the customer may require from an independent specialist of their choosing.
4. Should the purchaser decide not to obtain their own specialist advice, they are deemed to have satisfied themselves on all aspects of the property and are buying solely in reliance on their own judgement and contrary to the recommendation of the agent.
5. By registering you give consent to receive newsletters from the listing agent and/or PropertyFiles which you may unsubscribe from anytime.
Contact Sophia Sun
Barfoot & Thompson Ltd
Licensed REAA 2008
Selling your house is a big decision, and the most important start is to find the right person of professionals to assist you.
Sophia Sun is an expert on West Auckland and sold properties in North Shore, Central and South Auckland as well. She is passionate about this industry and has extensive knowledge that can help you in finding the perfect home, or finding the perfect buyer. Giving you professional suggestions and ideas, she is equipped to help you achieve the best results possible.
Sophia has a solid academic background that enables her to negotiate and liaise with confidence. An excellent communicator, she is able to work with people from all different backgrounds and cultures.
Prior to Real Estate, Sophia gained a business management Diploma in NZ and worked several years in management and administration roles. She also has a Master degree of Education Management from Canadian University.
Real estate is an ever changing industry; Sophia knows this. However she is committed to one thing not changing: her commitment to always deliver her customers the most unforgettable stress free real estate experience, and excellent results.