1/3 Rathlin Street, Blockhouse Bay Picture PerfectTweet
- 785450-Flats Plan(s).pdf
- 785450-LIM - Land Information Memorandum.pdf
- 785450-Rental Appraisal.pdf
- Barfoot & Thompson Buyers Guide to Auctions.pdf
- Buyers Guide and Information.pdf
- REINZ Best Practice Guide to Auctions.pdf
- Shortland St Auction Map.pdf
Property DescriptionConveniently located just off Blockhouse Bay Road and overlooking the Blockhouse Bay Recreational Reserve, this solid 1960's brick and tile, corner unit offers not only a great view but all day sun with its north facing aspect. Simply put, this quiet and tidy property ticks all the boxes!
Two good sized bedrooms are serviced by one bathroom. The inviting open plan living, dining, kitchen is warm and functional. The laundry with ample storage is located in the secure garage, plus there's further off street parking. Best of all, the outdoor area and lawn are fully fenced, safe for children and pets to play and a fantastic spot for a barbecue in the sun.
Just a short walk to nearby public transport options with bus stops on Blockhouse Bay Road and at the Blockhouse Bay Village, where you'll also find local amenities including shops, eateries, a supermarket, plus more.
In zone for Blockhouse Bay Primary School, Blockhouse Bay Intermediate and Lynfield College. A short drive to LynnMall Shopping Centre and easy motorway access from Maioro Street, New Windsor.
Ideal as a first home, an investment, lock up and leave, or downsizing. Don't delay, call today.
Please fill in the form below and we'll email you a link to download the PropertyFiles, instantly.
Terms of SupplyBy accepting the information contained in this PropertyFile, I acknowledge I have read, understood and accepted the terms on which the information is made available.
1. Where information is supplied by the agent to customers, the information is information in possession of the Vendor(s) that the Vendor(s) are making available to the customer without endorsement.
2. No representation is made by the agent or the Vendor(s) as to the accuracy, or to the reliability, of any information made available to the customers.
3. The customer will seek such advice and explanation the customer may require from an independent specialist of their choosing.
4. Should the purchaser decide not to obtain their own specialist advice, they are deemed to have satisfied themselves on all aspects of the property and are buying solely in reliance on their own judgement and contrary to the recommendation of the agent.
5. By registering you give consent to receive email from the listing agent and/or PropertyFiles which you may unsubscribe from anytime.
Contact Dylan Tracey
Barfoot & Thompson Ltd
Licensed under the Real Estate Agents Act 2008
Dylan Tracey was born in Greenlane and knows Auckland like the back of his hand.
From an early age he worked in his father's business, learning first hand the importance of communication and customer service in sales.
Growing up in Epsom, Dylan was always in awe of the beautiful homes in the leafy green suburb. With a keen interest in sales and first hand knowledge of the Central Auckland suburbs, Dylan found his passion in real estate.
Dylan studied a Bachelor of Business degree at Auckland University of Technology, where he majored in Marketing and Sales. Dylan has also previously worked in marketing, sales, customer service, and television production. He enjoys working in the fast paced environment of real estate, where no two days are the same and he is adept at handling changing and challenging situations with buyers and vendors. Combining his tertiary education with his previous work experience, Dylan is able to implement engaging marketing campaigns while delivering exceptional customer service to his clients and achieving their desired results.
Dylan is a people person, he is able to build rapport easily by being himself. People are attracted to his warm and genuine personality, which is why his client base is forever growing.
When he's not working, Dylan likes to keep active by exercising, playing tennis, swimming at the beach and learning to surf. His family own a bach in Waihi Beach and he loves to spend time there when he can.
Dylan's philosophy is - give without expectation. If you are considering buying or selling property in Auckland, you can contact Dylan for no obligation information and advice to help you reach your property goals.