Lot1/10 Glenmary Place, Papatoetoe The Look of Success and SerenityTweet
- 786106-LIM - Land Information Memorandum.pdf
- 786106-Master Build Guarantee and Transfer.pdf
- Barfoot & Thompson Buyers Guide to Auctions.pdf
- Buyers Guide and Information.pdf
- Highbrook - Auctions venue map.pdf
- REINZ Best Practice Guide to Auctions.pdf
Property DescriptionThe owners built this magnificent looking home with the intention that the next owner should enjoy the house as they do. Beautifully looking home sitting proudly at the cul-de-sac on Glenmary Place. The layout offers many options to you like - live upstairs and have the extended family completely away from your area or have some extra income to help pay the mortgage living with your siblings and their families. This rare find a fabulous home with double garage plus more parking is everything an extended family needed or will be a golden opportunity for an astute investor.
This freestanding family home beautifully spreads over 2 levels creating privacy yet to be with the family. The ground floor comprises of three bedrooms, a bar/relaxing area which can be a living area as well as a tiny kitchenette and a large double garage with another kitchenette. The first floor is a flawless, sunny gorgeous area with a modern and functional large kitchen equipped with high-quality chattels. The open plan design seamlessly connecting the kitchen, family living and dining area to the good-sized deck which paints the picture of the tranquility of calm and quiet life in front of you.
It is perfectly situated in a serenity street, just a short stroll to the public transports like trains and buses plus Schools and local amenities, short drive to Middlemore Hospital, Hunters Plaza Shopping Mall and the bonus of easy access to Motorway SH20 and SH1.
• Freehold 310m² (more or less)
• 5 bedrooms, 4 bathrooms, and a bar area
• Modern gourmet kitchen
• Double glazed windows, insulated roof and walls
• Digital entrance lock, central vacuum system and security alarm
• 3 Mitsubishi heat pumps
• Internal access double garage with kitchenette and more parking
Please fill in the form below and we'll email you a link to download the PropertyFiles, instantly.
Terms of SupplyBy accepting the information contained in this Free Report, I acknowledge I have read, understood and accepted the terms on which the information is made available.
1. Where information is supplied by the agent to customers, the information is information in possession of the Vendor(s) that the Vendor(s) are making available to the customer without endorsement.
2. No representation is made by the agent or the Vendor(s) as to the accuracy, or to the reliability, of any information made available to the customers.
3. The customer will seek such advice and explanation the customer may require from an independent specialist of their choosing.
4. Should the purchaser decide not to obtain their own specialist advice, they are deemed to have satisfied themselves on all aspects of the property and are buying solely in reliance on their own judgement and contrary to the recommendation of the agent.
5. By registering you give consent to receive newsletters from the listing agent and/or PropertyFiles which you may unsubscribe from anytime.
Contact Samantha Chaudhry
Barfoot & Thompson Limited
Licensed under the Real Estate Agents Act 2008
Samantha Chaudhry and Leo Perera - Team Sam and Leo
If you are looking for confident and dependable professionals who conduct their business with integrity and trust, look no further! Sam and Leo is the TEAM for you.
Samantha has been in the Real Estate profession for over a decade and equipped herself with the expertise and know-how that sees successful results with every listing. She is a passionate and enthusiastic woman who is in every aspect committed to her work and clients. A self-assured negotiator, her ability to effectively communicate with her clients ensures that results are not just met, but exceeded.
Leo's first exposure to Real Estate was in 2011 under the mentorship of Linda Fitzpatrick and Michael Huang from Barfoot and Thompson Meadowlands. Upon graduating from the University of Auckland, he worked as an Auditor with Price Waterhouse Coopers for two years; however; the lure of the changing and exciting Real Estate industry encouraged him to leave and in July 2015, Samantha and Leo formed a partnership which has steadily grown from strength to strength.
Together, we have that innate ability to connect and communicate with their clients to create winning Real Estate solutions time and time again. Maximising on every opportunity presented to us, we have a genuine desire to help those we work with achieve their Real Estate goals. Our adaptability, enthusiasm and professionalism, will prove us to be the ideal team to have on board when it comes to purchasing or selling your home.
The most important question for our clients is, what can we, Sam and Leo offer you?
The answer is clear and the answer is simple. A partnership alongside us will add significant value to your next Real Estate transaction. Our adaptability, enthusiasm and professionalism, will prove us to be the ideal team to have on board when it comes to purchasing or selling your home.
So go on; give us call, flick us a text or shoot through an e-mail - we'd only be glad to hear from; and even more so; to work alongside and achieve success.