70 Smythe Road, Henderson Extended Families / Investors / DevelopersTweet
- 789221-LIM - Land Information Memorandum.pdf
- 789221-Rental Appraisal.pdf
- Barfoot & Thompson Buyers Guide to Auctions.pdf
- Buyers Guide and Information.pdf
- CBD - Auctions venue map.pdf
- REINZ Best Practice Guide to Auctions.pdf
Property DescriptionWOW! There is so much on offer here with the potential to add value, to develop, to invest or just to spread out and enjoy!
Included in this sale is;
• A three bedroom weatherboard home, with a good size living space,
• A sleepout, offering the opportunity for an older teen to escape or an office to run your business from,
• A fully consented one bedroom minor dwelling, comprising of a good sized kitchen, a spacious open plan living area, carport and separate utility meters.
The section is generous in size being approximately 1050m², with plenty of parking space and falls into the well sought after Terraced Housing and Apartment Building zone.
So, what more could you want? Well, there is more. Come and discover just how fantastic the location is.
This property is in walking distance to; Henderson Town Centre, the train station for your commute, Henderson High School for your teens, West Wave Pool and the popular Whoa! Studios for your younger ones, and of course all the amenities, cafes and restaurants you could wish for. Should you decide to develop or renovate, Auckland Council Service Centre is conveniently also within walking distance. And finally for families with children and pets, escape to the peaceful Henderson Park which is just a stone's throw away. Perfect to wear out any over active family members.
Our vendors are looking to downsize, which in turn creates a great opportunity for someone to upsize. Contact us today for more information or come to our open homes to see this great offering for yourself.
Please fill in the form below and we'll email you a link to download the PropertyFiles, instantly.
Terms of SupplyBy accepting the information contained in this PropertyFile, I acknowledge I have read, understood and accepted the terms on which the information is made available.
1. Where information is supplied by the agent to customers, the information is information in possession of the Vendor(s) that the Vendor(s) are making available to the customer without endorsement.
2. No representation is made by the agent or the Vendor(s) as to the accuracy, or to the reliability, of any information made available to the customers.
3. The customer will seek such advice and explanation the customer may require from an independent specialist of their choosing.
4. Should the purchaser decide not to obtain their own specialist advice, they are deemed to have satisfied themselves on all aspects of the property and are buying solely in reliance on their own judgement and contrary to the recommendation of the agent.
5. By registering you give consent to receive newsletters from the listing agent and/or PropertyFiles which you may unsubscribe from anytime.
Contact Michele Ballinger
Barfoot & Thompson Limited
Licensed under the Real Estate Agents Act 2008
Having started her career in Real Estate in 2011, Michele has grown into a dedicated and passionate sales person with the confidence, commitment and focus to achieve outstanding results.
Her working background is in Project Management, Advertising & Marketing, Human Resources and Administration which has given her a solid grounding to launch her career from. She is a skilled negotiator and a great listener - all of which are key skills required when selecting someone to entrust the sale or purchase of one of your most valued assets.
Choosing Michele means that you also choose the entire Barfoot & Thompson network. With all 65+ branches linked up by one central system, it introduces your property to agents Auckland wide, ensuring that when it comes to selling your property, you're getting true market value and nothing less. A support system that simply can't be matched.
Michele takes a huge amount of pride in maintaining positive and honest relationships with not only her clients but her colleagues too. Her professional, energetic and honest approach to selling houses, gives her a refreshing edge, helping to ease the stresses often associated with the selling and buying of property.
Selling real estate isn't about property, it's about relationships. And that's one aspect Michele really does excel at.
Contact Wendy Sadd
Barfoot & Thompson Ltd
Licensed under the Real Estate Agents Act 2008
A high-profile, respected and known sales professional with the drive to make every transaction a satisfying experience, Wendy is renowned for her genuine straight up approach.
With a Sales and Marketing background and over 14 years real estate experience, she firmly believes that paramount to the success of any transaction are three key ingredients: Integrity, Trust and Honesty.
Consistently ranked within the top 5
of agents Auckland wide, Wendy says:
“The key to the successful sale of any property is strategic marketing, tailored to suit individual needs. I want my clients to be delighted with the result achieved. To be recommended to their family and friends is the greatest compliment I can receive and one I strive for. I respect the trust my clients give me to sell their most valuable asset.”
With the support of Barfoot & Thompson’s 62 offices throughout Auckland, the unique structure our company offers allows Wendy to list and sell anywhere without the usual restrictions of franchise companies. It is not uncommon to have any one of the 1000 diversely cultured salespeople within the company introduce a buyer from anywhere in Auckland, all working together to sell your home. The support is second to none.
Wendy gives her clients the very best of professional service, often going the ‘extra mile’, and after 14 years of dedication to the industry she can still proudly say “I am passionate about what I do”.