9/50 Wynyard Road, Mt Eden Grab it before it is gone!Tweet
- 789225-LIM - Land Information Memorandum.pdf
- 789225-Rental Appraisal.pdf
- Barfoot & Thompson Buyers Guide to Auctions.pdf
- Buyers Guide and Information.pdf
- CBD - Auctions venue map.pdf
- REA Unit Titles Information Sheet.pdf
- REINZ Best Practice Guide to Auctions.pdf
Property DescriptionIf location and affordability are what you are after in your property hunting, then stop for this!
Built in1960s, this 2 level north facing unit offers 2 double bedrooms, polished floor, a combined shower and toilet on the upper level and one separate toilet on the ground level, modern kitchen, combined dining/living and a separate laundry completed with a reserved carport. With easy access to local shopping (both Countdown and Asian supermarkets), schools (zoned for Mt Eden Normal Primary School, Kowhai, AGS, AGGS and MAGS) and public transport, it is indeed an often sought but rarely found city fringe property to a first home buyer, a young family and of course a discerning investor as well.
Action speaks louder than intention! Call us today to secure your private inspection or simply view your future home through our open homes over weekends!
Please fill in the form below and we'll email you a link to download the PropertyFiles, instantly.
Terms of SupplyBy accepting the information contained in this PropertyFile, I acknowledge I have read, understood and accepted the terms on which the information is made available.
1. Where information is supplied by the agent to customers, the information is information in possession of the Vendor(s) that the Vendor(s) are making available to the customer without endorsement.
2. No representation is made by the agent or the Vendor(s) as to the accuracy, or to the reliability, of any information made available to the customers.
3. The customer will seek such advice and explanation the customer may require from an independent specialist of their choosing.
4. Should the purchaser decide not to obtain their own specialist advice, they are deemed to have satisfied themselves on all aspects of the property and are buying solely in reliance on their own judgement and contrary to the recommendation of the agent.
5. By registering you give consent to receive newsletters from the listing agent and/or PropertyFiles which you may unsubscribe from anytime.
Contact Nina Wo
Barfoot & Thompson Ltd
Licensed under the Real Estate Agents Act 2008
Nina Wo has been living in New Zealand’s biggest city for nearly 20 years and she has an excellent knowledge of Auckland’s real estate issues.
She gained her strong work ethic as an accountant in China and prides herself on her professionalism, integrity and her strong passion to satisfy her clients’ needs. Nina will go the extra mile for her clients who appreciate her honesty and tireless commitment.
When it comes to buying or selling real estate, many of her clients come back to her again and again and are happy to recommend her to their friends and family.
The interest of her clients is always her first priority and her ultimate goal is to ensure her clients are completely satisfied.
Why not give Nina a call and discuss your real estate requirements with her? You will soon notice why so many people choose her.
Nina is assisted by Thomas, her husband and associate salesperson.
Thomas, before coming to New Zealand, worked in the tourism industry in China and is passionate about dealing with people.
Nina and Thomas work as a team and strive to provide the best service for their clients.
Being able to speak English and Chinese is a huge advantage, whether you are a vendor or a purchaser.
Both of them are very happy working for Barfoot & Thompson, a company with an enviable reputation and history of real estate success.