24 Goodland St, Royal Oak Rock Star Location !Tweet
- A01 Barfoot & Thompson - Buyers Guide to Auctions - vJan2020.pdf
- A02 Barfoot & Thompson - Procedure for PRE-AUCTION Offers - vJan2020.pdf
- A03 REINZ Best Practice Guide to Auctions - vJul 2013.pdf
- BUILDING INSPECTION REPORT - 24 Goodland St - 789371.pdf
- BUYERS GUIDE and Information v1 Jan2020 with Bookmarks.pdf
- LIM REPORT - 24 Goodland St - 789371.pdf
- MARKETING FLOOR PLAN - 24 Goodland St.pdf
- TITLE - 24 Goodland St - 789371.pdf
- TITLE INTERESTS - CONSENT NOTICE - 24 Goodland St - 789371.pdf
PLEASE REGISTER BELOW FOR DOCUMENT DOWNLOAD
Call Yogesh on 021 70 22 11 or Kam on 09 626 2228 or 021 702 184 if you require any further information.
Click on Link to go to Barfoot & Thompson Website
If you are thinking of making a pre-auction offer please look at 002 B&T Procedure for Pre Auction Offers.pdf and also
more information on Pre-Auction Offers As explained by David Johnstone (one of our Auctioneer's)
Click on Link: Pre-Auctions Explained or you could give Kam Dahya a call on 021 702 184 for guidance on the process.
Rock Star Location !
Please fill in the form below and we'll email you a link to download the PropertyFiles, instantly.
Terms of SupplyBy accepting the information contained in this PropertyFile, I acknowledge I have read, understood and accepted the terms on which the information is made available.
1. Where information is supplied by the agent to customers, the information is information in possession of the Vendor(s) that the Vendor(s) are making available to the customer without endorsement.
2. No representation is made by the agent or the Vendor(s) as to the accuracy, or to the reliability, of any information made available to the customers.
3. The customer will seek such advice and explanation the customer may require from an independent specialist of their choosing.
4. Should the purchaser decide not to obtain their own specialist advice, they are deemed to have satisfied themselves on all aspects of the property and are buying solely in reliance on their own judgement and contrary to the recommendation of the agent.
Contact Kam Dahya
Barfoot & Thompson Ltd
Licensed under the Real Estate Agents Act 2008
Kam Dahya has an extensive background in leadership roles. She qualified as a Registered Nurse and Midwife with a Bachelor of Nursing followed by a Bachelor of Applied Science (Nursing) in Australia. After her registration Kam led multidisciplinary teams of health professionals. Her contributions were well received and she grew a career marked with professionalism, enthusiasm, honesty, commitment, integrity and a high level of technical skills.
Kam chose Real Estate as a career because she saw it as an opportunity to develop her natural communication skills. She believes in quality service delivery which is identifiable by her skills in understanding her client’s needs. Kam’s empathy enables her to have an exceptional ability to listen to her clients and she works collaboratively with them to achieve outstanding and positive results. Kam’s passion for Real Estate is visible at every stage of the process. She believes and practices in fair play throughout the whole process.
Kam Dahya brings a wealth of experience to Real Estate. She strives to and succeeds at delivering excellence in her service to her clients. She is honest, caring, committed and demonstrates a high level of integrity and has a tenacious work ethic. Kam’s people skills provide an excellent advantage for her clients in allowing her to achieve outstanding results on their behalf. Expert communication skills and dedication to fulfil her client’s requirements and Real Estate needs are what make Kam a true professional.
A commitment to exceeding client expectations, delivering on promises, effective communication and working closely with her clients means that your property will be successfully managed.
If you want exceptional service without compromise and that winning edge then Kam Dahya is the salesperson you need to market your property.
More details on our website