3/65 Mays Road, Onehunga An Affordable Sunny Unit. The Perfect Start Up!Tweet
- Barfoot & Thompson Buyers Guide to Auctions.pdf
- Buyers Guide and Information.pdf
- CBD - Auctions venue map.pdf
- REINZ Best Practice Guide to Auctions.pdf
Property DescriptionThis very tidy two bedroom home is ready for you to move in or rent out as the ideal investment property. First home buyers or investors, this is extremely smart buying.
Swing back the bi-fold doors and enjoy your morning cuppa on the outdoor patio which flows effortlessly from the living; providing a peaceful spot to sit back and relax in your own private haven. The generous master room also looks out to this fully fenced patio so you can watch the kids play safely.
This spacious unit, of approx. 74m², has a stylish feel throughout. The open plan living, modern kitchen complete with breakfast bar, plus a separate laundry, makes for an easy care lifestyle.
Take a stroll up the road to public transport, Dressmart shopping centre, restaurants and cafes. The location of this home is handy motorways for easy access to all of Auckland, local parks and schools. Presenting a great lockup and leave opportunity, plus with a covered car park, all your boxes will be ticked with this beauty. Waste no time, call me today.
Please fill in the form below and we'll email you a link to download the PropertyFiles, instantly.
Terms of SupplyBy accepting the information contained in this PropertyFile, I acknowledge I have read, understood and accepted the terms on which the information is made available.
1. Where information is supplied by the agent to customers, the information is information in possession of the Vendor(s) that the Vendor(s) are making available to the customer without endorsement.
2. No representation is made by the agent or the Vendor(s) as to the accuracy, or to the reliability, of any information made available to the customers.
3. The customer will seek such advice and explanation the customer may require from an independent specialist of their choosing.
4. Should the purchaser decide not to obtain their own specialist advice, they are deemed to have satisfied themselves on all aspects of the property and are buying solely in reliance on their own judgement and contrary to the recommendation of the agent.
5. By registering you give consent to receive newsletters from the listing agent and/or PropertyFiles which you may unsubscribe from anytime.
Contact Jacqui Ding
Barfoot & Thompson Ltd
Licensed under the Real Estate Agents Act 2008
Jacqui Ding is passionate about two things: people and property. Moving from success to success since she entered the real estate industry, she is motivated to combine her knowledge of property with her love for people, to create the very best possible outcome for her clients.
Jacqui’s recipe for success consists of exceptional customer service, effective problem solving, a positive attitude, and excellent negotiation. Multilingual in Mandarin, Cantonese and English, she is able to communicate with a wide variety of potential vendors, buyers and investors.
Prior to joining Barfoot & Thompson, Jacqui built up several years’ experience in the accounting and marketing industries. From these roles she honed an interesting mix of skills that range from pinpoint accuracy to creating cutting-edge marketing campaigns. Constantly committed to self-improvement, Jacqui undertakes regular training to update these skills.
Jacqui doesn’t take her dedication to her clients lightly. During her first year in real estate she sold 13 apartments in one complex, and undertook countless other listings and sales. Much of her business comes from her already existing wide network of clients, built over the years that she and her husband ran a hotel in Auckland CBD. Her loyal database is a testimony to how easy she makes the buying and selling process.
In her spare time, Jacqui is very involved in her local community. She has known many people in Greenlane for years, and has two young daughters that have grown up in the area. Jacqui prides herself on the trust that she has built in the community.
Choose a salesperson who will commit to you and your goals one hundred percent – call Jacqui Ding today.