20 Lusitano Drive, Karaka Multi-generation Living + Granny FlatTweet
- Buyers Guide and Information.pdf
Property DescriptionThere is no shortage of quality features here at 20 Lusitano Drive. Designed with an emphasis on family time and comfort this home is the complete image of modern-day living - plus extra accommodation by way of a two-bedroom granny flat with its own entry.
The outstanding open-plan kitchen and dining will set the right tone for all your entertaining needs, whether it be indoors or out, your momentous occasions will be a hit with the relatives and friends. All living areas are light, bright and airy including all five bedrooms. The master suite enjoys a walk-in-wardrobe and impressive
ensuite, providing that all important privacy aspect. The attached two-bedroom granny flat has its own lounge space and presents a golden opportunity to bring in extra income or space for extended family to lodge - the decision is yours!
Further features that complete this perfect picture is the internal access double garage, fully fenced outdoors, plenty of storage, two heat pumps, internal vacuum system, excellent security, low-maintenance garden and the list continues.
Karaka is a fast-growing suburb and dishes up a standout lifestyle. You'll be within close proximity to the prestigious Karaka Lakes, with a waterfall, playgrounds and walking trails. Accessibility to all your daily needs are a breeze with SH1 only minutes from your front door.
This home is the definition of modern-day living while the location presents an impressive lifestyle. With quality multi-generational living and income potential, why would you not be at the next open home? I'll see you there!
Please fill in the form below and we'll email you a link to download the PropertyFiles, instantly.
Terms of SupplyBy accepting the information contained in this PropertyFile, I acknowledge I have read, understood and accepted the terms on which the information is made available.
1. Where information is supplied by the agent to customers, the information is information in possession of the Vendor(s) that the Vendor(s) are making available to the customer without endorsement.
2. No representation is made by the agent or the Vendor(s) as to the accuracy, or to the reliability, of any information made available to the customers.
3. The customer will seek such advice and explanation the customer may require from an independent specialist of their choosing.
4. Should the purchaser decide not to obtain their own specialist advice, they are deemed to have satisfied themselves on all aspects of the property and are buying solely in reliance on their own judgement and contrary to the recommendation of the agent.
5. By registering you give consent to receive newsletters from the listing agent and/or PropertyFiles which you may unsubscribe from anytime.
Contact Sophia Sun
Barfoot & Thompson Ltd
Licensed REAA 2008
Selling your house is a big decision, and the most important start is to find the right person of professionals to assist you.
Sophia Sun is an expert on West Auckland and sold properties in North Shore, Central and South Auckland as well. She is passionate about this industry and has extensive knowledge that can help you in finding the perfect home, or finding the perfect buyer. Giving you professional suggestions and ideas, she is equipped to help you achieve the best results possible.
Sophia has a solid academic background that enables her to negotiate and liaise with confidence. An excellent communicator, she is able to work with people from all different backgrounds and cultures.
Prior to Real Estate, Sophia gained a business management Diploma in NZ and worked several years in management and administration roles. She also has a Master degree of Education Management from Canadian University.
Real estate is an ever changing industry; Sophia knows this. However she is committed to one thing not changing: her commitment to always deliver her customers the most unforgettable stress free real estate experience, and excellent results.