2/2 Otahuri Crescent, Greenlane TRUE QUALITY & SOPHISTICATIONTweet
- Barfoot & Thompson Buyers Guide to Auctions.pdf
- Buyers Guide and Information.pdf
- CBD - Auctions venue map.pdf
- REINZ Best Practice Guide to Auctions.pdf
Property DescriptionYou will love the light and bright design of this modern day low maintenance home. With no expense spared your first impression will be of quality with a sophisticated design with multiple living spaces ideal for large scale or intimate entertaining. Your guests will love sitting around the open plan kitchen boasting seamless flow onto a private sun drenched patio. Retire in the evening in the media room, allowing space for the whole family and making entertaining a breeze.
Offering many options for the modern family with five generous double bedrooms and three well-appointed bathrooms. Downstairs on the lower level are two bedrooms which open onto a lovely private tiled patio allowing options for the extended family. Upstairs is a further three good sized bedrooms serviced by a spacious modern bathroom.
To complete the picture there is loads of storage throughout, double internal access garaging plus off street parking. Only a few minutes to local amenities, public transport and motorway access. In zone Cornwall Park School, Remuera Intermediate School, Epsom Girls Grammar and Auckland Grammar Schools. Don't delay, this property is simply superb!
Please fill in the form below and we'll email you a link to download the PropertyFiles, instantly.
Terms of SupplyBy accepting the information contained in this PropertyFile, I acknowledge I have read, understood and accepted the terms on which the information is made available.
1. Where information is supplied by the agent to customers, the information is information in possession of the Vendor(s) that the Vendor(s) are making available to the customer without endorsement.
2. No representation is made by the agent or the Vendor(s) as to the accuracy, or to the reliability, of any information made available to the customers.
3. The customer will seek such advice and explanation the customer may require from an independent specialist of their choosing.
4. Should the purchaser decide not to obtain their own specialist advice, they are deemed to have satisfied themselves on all aspects of the property and are buying solely in reliance on their own judgement and contrary to the recommendation of the agent.
5. By registering you give consent to receive newsletters from the listing agent and/or PropertyFiles which you may unsubscribe from anytime.
Contact Wendy Sadd
Barfoot & Thompson Ltd
Licensed under the Real Estate Agents Act 2008
A high-profile, respected and known sales professional with the drive to make every transaction a satisfying experience, Wendy is renowned for her genuine straight up approach.
With a Sales and Marketing background and over 14 years real estate experience, she firmly believes that paramount to the success of any transaction are three key ingredients: Integrity, Trust and Honesty.
Consistently ranked within the top 5
of agents Auckland wide, Wendy says:
“The key to the successful sale of any property is strategic marketing, tailored to suit individual needs. I want my clients to be delighted with the result achieved. To be recommended to their family and friends is the greatest compliment I can receive and one I strive for. I respect the trust my clients give me to sell their most valuable asset.”
With the support of Barfoot & Thompson’s 62 offices throughout Auckland, the unique structure our company offers allows Wendy to list and sell anywhere without the usual restrictions of franchise companies. It is not uncommon to have any one of the 1000 diversely cultured salespeople within the company introduce a buyer from anywhere in Auckland, all working together to sell your home. The support is second to none.
Wendy gives her clients the very best of professional service, often going the ‘extra mile’, and after 14 years of dedication to the industry she can still proudly say “I am passionate about what I do”.