1/22 Verbena Road, Birkdale 3brm charmer - all the looks, all the styleTweet
- 1 22 Verbena Rd Title.pdf
Property DescriptionThis gorgeous 1940s art deco style cottage brings all the charm of the past bang up to date, in a home that looks like it's straight out of the latest interiors magazine.
Freshly renovated to a high standard, the living space is open plan and well designed, including a generous kitchen with top appliances, a modern and convenient laundry, a cosy lounge with feature stone fireplace and charming windows, as well as a sunny dining area. Throughout the living, the flooring is seamless with restored dark native wood and new carpet in the bedrooms.
From the kitchen and dining, bi-fold doors open to an entertainer's dream deck - enjoy barbeques, cocktails, and sunsets with friends, and there's even space for a spa. The garden has been tastefully framed with planting, hedging and beautiful standard roses to reflect the formality of the solid concrete art deco style home.
There are two sunny double bedrooms with cleverly designed wardrobes, another large single bedroom, a family bathroom and a separate toilet. You'll also find a tidy single garage beneath the house.
It's easy single-level living in a great suburb, so close to Birkenhead's shops, cafes and village vibe - and you won't find a cottage with character and style like this everyday! Whether you're looking for a smart first home or something neat and tidy to downsize to, this property really is one out of the bag. Come and make it your own.
Please fill in the form below and we'll email you a link to download the PropertyFiles, instantly.
Terms of SupplyBy accepting the information contained in this PropertyFile, I acknowledge I have read, understood and accepted the terms on which the information is made available.
1. Where information is supplied by the agent to customers, the information is information in possession of the Vendor(s) that the Vendor(s) are making available to the customer without endorsement.
2. No representation is made by the agent or the Vendor(s) as to the accuracy, or to the reliability, of any information made available to the customers.
3. The customer will seek such advice and explanation the customer may require from an independent specialist of their choosing.
4. Should the purchaser decide not to obtain their own specialist advice, they are deemed to have satisfied themselves on all aspects of the property and are buying solely in reliance on their own judgement and contrary to the recommendation of the agent.
5. By registering you give consent to receive newsletters from the listing agent and/or PropertyFiles which you may unsubscribe from anytime.
Contact Robyn Palmer
Barfoot & Thompson Ltd
Barfoot & Thompson Ltd Licensed under the Real Estate Agents Act 2008
#10 Individual Salesperson, North Shore, Barfoot & Thompson, six months ending March 2017
Embarking on her real estate career in 1992, Robyn joined Barfoot & Thompson Glenfield in 2000 and moved to the Birkenhead office in 2004. Robyn is passionate about her role and thrives on the challenge and satisfaction of helping people fulfil their property dreams.
As no two days are ever the same in real estate, Robyn's longevity in the market has well equipped her to deal with the complexities that this career demands.
A trained teacher, Robyn is a clear communicator and confident negotiator, two essential skills required of someone who is dealing with one of your most important assets.
Living in the area for more than 20 years, Robyn attends the Birkenhead Community Church and is a member of the Glenfield Tennis Club. Passionate about Birkenhead and its environs, Robyn is an advocate of the Shore lifestyle with its character suburbs, charming older properties and spectacular views over stunning coastlines.
With a reputation for being approachable, honest and reliable, Robyn is resourceful and really cares about her clients and achieving satisfaction for all parties.
Attracted to Barfoot & Thompson by its historic standing and its focus on honesty and integrity, Robyn ensures that she reflects these values in her own property dealings.