2/26 Hogans Road, Glenfield Begging for attentionTweet
- 2 26 Hogans Rd Title.pdf
Property DescriptionThe rear one of two and oozing potential, our subject property will catch the attention of both
astute investors and those looking to establish themselves on the real estate ladder.
Inside, this somewhat-tired unit features 2 bedrooms, kitchen and bathroom spaces and a
sunny living area which spills outside through a sliding door......
The compact grounds still hold plenty for those with green thumbs, with the small garden and
lawn area to the rear of the property ideally suited to pottering. The single lock-up garage
completes the picture.
Then there's its location: close to shops and amenities, in a popular area for first home buyers
and with easy access to motorways and central Glenfield.
Currently sitting vacant, this recently re-roofed unit is ready and awaiting its new owners.
Immediate action is advised - contact me now for further details.
Please fill in the form below and we'll email you a link to download the PropertyFiles, instantly.
Terms of SupplyBy accepting the information contained in this PropertyFile, I acknowledge I have read, understood and accepted the terms on which the information is made available.
1. Where information is supplied by the agent to customers, the information is information in possession of the Vendor(s) that the Vendor(s) are making available to the customer without endorsement.
2. No representation is made by the agent or the Vendor(s) as to the accuracy, or to the reliability, of any information made available to the customers.
3. The customer will seek such advice and explanation the customer may require from an independent specialist of their choosing.
4. Should the purchaser decide not to obtain their own specialist advice, they are deemed to have satisfied themselves on all aspects of the property and are buying solely in reliance on their own judgement and contrary to the recommendation of the agent.
5. By registering you give consent to receive email from the listing agent and/or PropertyFiles which you may unsubscribe from anytime.
Contact Bruce Donkin
Barfoot & Thompson Ltd
Licensed REAA 2008
Bringing a fresh approach and high quality service to residential sales, Bruce's goal is to add real value to your real estate experience.
Since 1981 Bruce has been active in the North Shore real estate market as a registered property valuer, establishing his own successful property valuation company in 1985.
With over 30 years experience in property, Bruce insists on a 'back to basics' approach with clear communication that reduces stress and achieves great results. "Families lead busy lives and buying or selling a home is a major milestone,' says Bruce. "My goal is to ensure the process is completed successfully with vendors and buyers content with the outcome.'
With Bruce's strong Shore based valuation background together with his commitment to both outstanding service and achieving exceptional results for his clients, you're in excellent hands for the sale of what is probably your most valuable asset. For genuine market knowledge and straight forward communication, Bruce Donkin is a smart choice to achieve a successful outcome for your next move.
A committed, long term North Shore resident, Bruce has a thorough, first-hand understanding of the local market and the people who live there. It's not surprising that one of his many strengths is a strong customer base and an in-depth wealth of local knowledge. For clients who are looking to buy or sell in the area, his ability to provide this valuable insight and key information, will certainly give you the edge when selling your home.
Down-to-earth, friendly and good natured, Bruce's strong work ethic and determination coupled with his easy going disposition and cheeky sense of humour makes him the ideal agent to ease you through the process of selling your home.