2/426 Manchester Street, St AlbansTweet
- /Auction Information/
- Aside Agreement.pdf
- Auction Authority to Bid (Phone Bidding).pdf
- Consent by Purchaser Prior to Entry into a Contract.pdf
- Guide to Pre Auction Offers.pdf
- Manchester Street 2.426 - Auction Contract.pdf
- REA Guide.pdf
- /Property Information /
- /Property Information/
- Building report.pdf
- Consent - Plans - APPROVED.PDF
- Consent - Specifications and Supporting Documents - APPROVED.PDF
- District Plan Property Search.pdf
- Floor level map _ Christchurch City Council.pdf
- LINZ Property search.pdf
- Rental Appraisal.pdf
- School Zones.pdf
Please fill in the form below and we'll email you a link to download the PropertyFiles, instantly.
Terms of SupplyBy accepting the information contained in this PropertyFile, I acknowledge I have read, understood and accepted the terms on which the information is made available.
1. Where information is supplied by the agent to customers, the information is information in possession of the Vendor(s) that the Vendor(s) are making available to the customer without endorsement.
2. No representation is made by the agent or the Vendor(s) as to the accuracy, or to the reliability, of any information made available to the customers.
3. The customer will seek such advice and explanation the customer may require from an independent specialist of their choosing.
4. Should the purchaser decide not to obtain their own specialist advice, they are deemed to have satisfied themselves on all aspects of the property and are buying solely in reliance on their own judgement and contrary to the recommendation of the agent.
5. By registering you give consent to receive newsletters from the listing agent and/or PropertyFiles which you may unsubscribe from anytime.
Contact Bronwyn Williams
Ray White Metro
Metro Team Ltd Licensed (REAA 2008)
Approachable and energetic, Bronwyn Williams is tireless in her pursuit of the best possible outcome for her clients, whether buying or selling.
With a background in television production, art gallery management, Bronwyn Williams extends a dynamic sales history with a philosophy of consistent hard work, strategic planning and personalised service.
“I focus on identifying my clients’ specific needs and make it my business to know how to best serve them”
Growing up in Christchurch and being a local resident in St Albans she appreciates all the factors which make the city an increasingly attractive destination as well as the complexities that arise through the rebuild. She brings a depth of knowledge, integrity and openness to the task of buying and selling residential property and is committed to making it an enjoyable, trouble-free experience for her clients, dedicated to delivering service above and beyond their expectations.
She says that she “strives to deliver the kind of service I would demand if I were buying or selling my home.”
In practice, this means Bronwyn’s clients receive expert property advice, grounded in honesty and transparency.
For trustworthy advice and impeccable customer service respecting your important real estate decisions.