14 Blenheim St, Glenfield Affordable and Adorable Home in Great A LocationTweet
- document (37).pdf
- 790467-Title(s) (3).pdf
Property DescriptionYou will fall in love with this beautiful house with modern features.
Sitting on a 683 sqm flat section, this sunny home offers 3 good sized bedrooms, modern kitchen and dining area. The living area flows effortlessly onto the sunny deck. You will also greatly appreciate the front garden and yard, which creates a secure and private place for your kids and pets to play while you sit back and relax in your restful outdoor space.
Handy to Glenfield Shopping Mall, local schools, library and public transport. This home is suitable for all manner of purchasers, first home buyers, investors and retirees. The vendor is moving to Australia. Put this one on your shopping list, as it will SELL. Call today!
Please fill in the form below and we'll email you a link to download the PropertyFiles, instantly.
Terms of SupplyBy accepting the information contained in this PropertyFile, I acknowledge I have read, understood and accepted the terms on which the information is made available.
1. Where information is supplied by the agent to customers, the information is information in possession of the Vendor(s) that the Vendor(s) are making available to the customer without endorsement.
2. No representation is made by the agent or the Vendor(s) as to the accuracy, or to the reliability, of any information made available to the customers.
3. The customer will seek such advice and explanation the customer may require from an independent specialist of their choosing.
4. Should the purchaser decide not to obtain their own specialist advice, they are deemed to have satisfied themselves on all aspects of the property and are buying solely in reliance on their own judgement and contrary to the recommendation of the agent.
5. By registering you give consent to receive newsletters from the listing agent and/or PropertyFiles which you may unsubscribe from anytime.
Contact Victor Tan
Barfoot & Thompson Ltd
Barfoot & Thompson Ltd is licensed under the Real Estate Agents Act 2008
Victor was raised and educated in China. He lived in London, England for three years before coming to New Zealand in 1994.
Victor started his real estate career in 2002 in West Auckland where he achieved several awards for high performance in sales. Victor joined Barfoot and Thompson in 2006 and is proud to be part of the successful team in Henderson Branch.
Selecting your salesperson is crucial to your sales success. You need to have faith that your salesperson will steward the process from start to finish. The salesperson must demonstrate their expertise in negotiating and marking skills that are required to sell your property.
Being multi-lingual and having a wealth of knowledge and experience, Victor is committed to providing service of the highest standard. He finds it gratifying to match people with homes and to make them happy in the process. Victor is customer focused and with his experience offers a high level of skill in managing and marketing properties. Having been a local resident in West Auckland, Victor is well known in the Chinese community. Victor attributes his success to always being completely honest with vendors and purchasers, as he says “honesty is always the best way.” He is full of enthusiasm for clients he is working for and people he meets on a daily basis and continues towards achieving and maintaining top level service.