12A/31 Green Lane East, Remuera Spacious and Secure Garden ApartmentTweet
- 790799-LIM - Land Information Memorandum.pdf
- 790799-Rental Appraisal.pdf
- Barfoot & Thompson Buyers Guide to Auctions.pdf
- Buyers Guide and Information.pdf
- REA unit titles information sheet.pdf
- REINZ Best Practice Guide to Auctions.pdf
- RES00016a-1907-Consents and Disclosure.pdf
- Shortland St Auction Map.pdf
Property DescriptionAre you considering down-sizing, but still need space to accommodate your most treasured possessions? Or maybe you're seeking a secure lock up and leave so that you can spend more time at the family bach... Or perhaps just searching for an affordable entry to top grammar zones?
Well, here's an exciting opportunity just for you! A super spacious 120m²(approx.) ground floor apartment, situated in the most private and quiet position within this secure, well-maintained and tightly held apartment complex.
Through your private front door the welcoming entrance foyer leads to a most generous living and dining area, which flows directly to the paved and private deck. Perfect for your morning coffee, with access to, and an amazing outlook across the stunning gardens. And all yours to enjoy without any of the work! The large and well-equipped kitchen will appeal to any home cook, whilst the huge master suite also enjoys direct access to the gardens, plus a walk through robe and en-suite with bath. A second bathroom, bedroom and a separate laundry room, plus a garage make living here a breeze.
Conveniently located on a popular bus route, close to Remuera Village and motorway access, and within zone for both Auckland Grammar School and Epsom Girls Grammar, these apartments seldom come to the market.
Contact me now for a private viewing OR pop along to the open homes.
Please fill in the form below and we'll email you a link to download the PropertyFiles, instantly.
Terms of SupplyBy accepting the information contained in this PropertyFile, I acknowledge I have read, understood and accepted the terms on which the information is made available.
1. Where information is supplied by the agent to customers, the information is information in possession of the Vendor(s) that the Vendor(s) are making available to the customer without endorsement.
2. No representation is made by the agent or the Vendor(s) as to the accuracy, or to the reliability, of any information made available to the customers.
3. The customer will seek such advice and explanation the customer may require from an independent specialist of their choosing.
4. Should the purchaser decide not to obtain their own specialist advice, they are deemed to have satisfied themselves on all aspects of the property and are buying solely in reliance on their own judgement and contrary to the recommendation of the agent.
5. By registering you give consent to receive newsletters from the listing agent and/or PropertyFiles which you may unsubscribe from anytime.
Contact Susan Palmer
Barfoot & Thompson Ltd
Licensed under the Real Estate Agents Act 2008
You simply can’t beat over 30 years worth of property selling experience. With that rare talent, Susan Palmer is uniquely placed to not only create a highly targeted marketing campaign for your property but to negotiate the best price possible.
Her straight-talking manner and ability to clearly assess the fundamentals of any transaction are appreciated by her often busy professional clients.
Susan’s strong belief in a transparent process where clients are kept informed every step of the way results in stress free and successful sales. As one satisfied client, Vanessa Turner, wrote of her “Susan has a level of communication that was far superior to any other agent I have dealt with in the past quarter of a century. Her enthusiasm and professionalism are top notch”.
Susan’s negotiation skills are well-honed after years in the industry. Her marketing prowess is highly developed and her approachability and empathy for people ensures a wide catchment of potential buyers, while her ability to read people keeps time-wasting to a minimum.
Susan has worked in Auckland for the past 11 years. Before that she owned her own real estate agency in Australia. “I just love it” she says of selling real estate. “It’s challenging, rewarding and ever-changing.”