3 Deborah Hatton Lane, Mt Wellington Single Level Living At Its BestTweet
- 790966-LIM - Land Information Memorandum.pdf
- Barfoot & Thompson Buyers Guide to Auctions.pdf
- Buyers Guide and Information.pdf
- REINZ Best Practice Guide to Auctions.pdf
- RES00016a-1907-Consents and Disclosure.pdf
- Shortland St Auction Map.pdf
Property DescriptionYou'll love coming home to this sunny easy care single level brick and tile home. With spacious open plan living and seamless flow through the kitchen, dining and lounge onto a private patio.
The layout comprises of four good sized bedrooms serviced by a full family bathroom and separate wc.
With a single internal access garage, carport and off street parking and the bonus of extra storage as well. Only a short drive to Sylvia Park Shopping complex, public transport minutes away and a short drive to motorway access.
This home is a great addition to your rental portfolio, or move in and enjoy.
Please fill in the form below and we'll email you a link to download the PropertyFiles, instantly.
Terms of SupplyBy accepting the information contained in this PropertyFile, I acknowledge I have read, understood and accepted the terms on which the information is made available.
1. Where information is supplied by the agent to customers, the information is information in possession of the Vendor(s) that the Vendor(s) are making available to the customer without endorsement.
2. No representation is made by the agent or the Vendor(s) as to the accuracy, or to the reliability, of any information made available to the customers.
3. The customer will seek such advice and explanation the customer may require from an independent specialist of their choosing.
4. Should the purchaser decide not to obtain their own specialist advice, they are deemed to have satisfied themselves on all aspects of the property and are buying solely in reliance on their own judgement and contrary to the recommendation of the agent.
5. By registering you give consent to receive newsletters from the listing agent and/or PropertyFiles which you may unsubscribe from anytime.
Contact Wendy Sadd
Barfoot & Thompson Ltd
Licensed under the Real Estate Agents Act 2008
A high-profile, respected and known sales professional with the drive to make every transaction a satisfying experience, Wendy is renowned for her genuine straight up approach.
With a Sales and Marketing background and over 14 years real estate experience, she firmly believes that paramount to the success of any transaction are three key ingredients: Integrity, Trust and Honesty.
Consistently ranked within the top 5
of agents Auckland wide, Wendy says:
“The key to the successful sale of any property is strategic marketing, tailored to suit individual needs. I want my clients to be delighted with the result achieved. To be recommended to their family and friends is the greatest compliment I can receive and one I strive for. I respect the trust my clients give me to sell their most valuable asset.”
With the support of Barfoot & Thompson’s 62 offices throughout Auckland, the unique structure our company offers allows Wendy to list and sell anywhere without the usual restrictions of franchise companies. It is not uncommon to have any one of the 1000 diversely cultured salespeople within the company introduce a buyer from anywhere in Auckland, all working together to sell your home. The support is second to none.
Wendy gives her clients the very best of professional service, often going the ‘extra mile’, and after 14 years of dedication to the industry she can still proudly say “I am passionate about what I do”.
Contact Ron Maman
Barfoot and Thompson
Barfoot & Thompson Ltd is licensed under the Real Estate Agents Act 2008
Ron Maman has achieved exceedingly high results for being in the industry such a limited amount of time. Selling over 200 properties in just 6 years highlights just the sort of salesperson Ron is; a good one.
Previously focussing on the Remuera and Parnell areas, Ron has switched his efforts to Greenlane and One Tree Hill; two suburbs he is hugely passionate about and has lived for the past 5 and a half years.
Prior to Real Estate Ron spent 17 years in retail at management level. This position enabled him to build a foundation of sales and negotiation skills he now uses to great effect in the real estate business.
Being involved in a wide range of real estate markets has given Ron the necessary knowledge to capably inform his clients whatever the situation. It is Ron’s aim to achieve a win-win situation leaving all parties happy with the outcome – this theory is backed up by his impressive track record.