5 Kiwi Place, Pukekohe Redeemed to PerfectionTweet
- 792442-Rental Appraisal (1).pdf
- Buyers Guide and Information.pdf
- RES00016a-1907-Consents and Disclosure.pdf
Property DescriptionThis impeccably refurbished private, family home, tucked away in a quiet, tranquil cul-de-sac of Pukekohe, is a "real find".
As a first home, a home for a large family, or an investment property, this will tick every box. All the work has been done, just pack your bags and move in. This delightful home has a contemporary flair and offers a spacious open-plan living area, flowing out to the well-sized sunny deck, which is just perfect for summer BBQs and family entertainment. The extremely large rear garden will be a pleasure for the keen gardener all year round, and the kids and pets have space aplenty to play too.
Immaculately renovated, you will enjoy the brand new kitchen with engineered stone benchtop and separate dining. The three double bedrooms (two with built-in wardrobes) and new carpet throughout, refurbished bathroom & separate laundry all add to comfortable living. Adjoining the garage we find four utility rooms which offer multiple options - a "man cave" or "ladies lair", office space, or teenage retreat - or something else uniquely yours!
Located just behind the local park/playground/reserve, this is a fully fenced freehold section of 837sq mol, close to shops, bus stops, and Pukekohe Town Centre.
Tastefully decorated with a neutral colour scheme inside and out, your immediate inspection is recommended. Come and take a look at this beauty…..Don't miss out!
Call today to view this home.
Please fill in the form below and we'll email you a link to download the PropertyFiles, instantly.
Terms of SupplyBy accepting the information contained in this PropertyFile, I acknowledge I have read, understood and accepted the terms on which the information is made available.
1. Where information is supplied by the agent to customers, the information is information in possession of the Vendor(s) that the Vendor(s) are making available to the customer without endorsement.
2. No representation is made by the agent or the Vendor(s) as to the accuracy, or to the reliability, of any information made available to the customers.
3. The customer will seek such advice and explanation the customer may require from an independent specialist of their choosing.
4. Should the purchaser decide not to obtain their own specialist advice, they are deemed to have satisfied themselves on all aspects of the property and are buying solely in reliance on their own judgement and contrary to the recommendation of the agent.
5. By registering you give consent to receive email from the listing agent and/or PropertyFiles which you may unsubscribe from anytime.