1/98 Chislehurst St, Henderson Be Quick For This One!Tweet
- document (58).pdf
Property DescriptionFirst home buyers, astute investors or those who are downsizing, be quick to secure your opportunity to purchase this super home! Tucked away from the road down a shared driveway, this property is private and has everything you need for a family home.
Offering 3 bedrooms, the master having an ensuite, 1 separate bathroom, and a spacious open plan living area that flows out to a north facing deck. The nearly fully fenced garden has plenty of room for the kids to play and a keen gardener to be creative. Parking won't be an issue with a double carport plus plenty of off street parking.
Make your memories in this prime location in Henderson with all the necessary amenities at a convenient distance. The list includes schools, train station, bus stops, the Henderson Mall. library, restaurants, gyms, swimming pools and a supportive Community Centre.
Please fill in the form below and we'll email you a link to download the PropertyFiles, instantly.
Terms of SupplyBy accepting the information contained in this PropertyFile, I acknowledge I have read, understood and accepted the terms on which the information is made available.
1. Where information is supplied by the agent to customers, the information is information in possession of the Vendor(s) that the Vendor(s) are making available to the customer without endorsement.
2. No representation is made by the agent or the Vendor(s) as to the accuracy, or to the reliability, of any information made available to the customers.
3. The customer will seek such advice and explanation the customer may require from an independent specialist of their choosing.
4. Should the purchaser decide not to obtain their own specialist advice, they are deemed to have satisfied themselves on all aspects of the property and are buying solely in reliance on their own judgement and contrary to the recommendation of the agent.
5. By registering you give consent to receive newsletters from the listing agent and/or PropertyFiles which you may unsubscribe from anytime.
Contact Tricia Bell
Barfoot & Thompson Ltd
Barfoot & Thompson Ltd is licensed under the Real Estate Agents Act 2008
With 10 years’ real estate sales experience and having lived and worked in West Auckland for the majority of her life, Tricia Bell has amassed considerable local knowledge.
Tricia has a very strong work ethic and aims to deliver excellent communication with honesty, integrity and a sense of humor. Her willingness to go that little bit further to make a deal happen is a key to her success, and the repeat business she receives is testament to her skills.
Her passion for real estate is as strong as when she first entered the industry, and helping many clients over the years buy their dream home or sell their existing property is a source of great satisfaction.
Tricia’s previous experience in corporate and service industries saw her dealing effectively with people of all walks of life, from homemakers to CEOs of large corporations. This has stood her in good stead throughout her successful real estate career.