3/24 Irirangi Road, Greenlane AFFORDABLE PEACEFUL RETREATTweet
- 792835-LIM - Land Information Memorandum.pdf
- 792835-Rental Appraisal.pdf
- Buyers Guide and Information.pdf
- RES00016a-1907-Consents and Disclosure.pdf
Property DescriptionLovingly owned & maintained by one owner for 25 years, this spacious townhouse with versatile layout is perfect for young families, professionals, families with teenagers or those searching for that happily ever after home.
Downstairs offers a separate sunny large master suite, separate guest loo and spacious living and dining spaces which flow nicely to a huge deck overlooking the charming neighbourhood surroundings.
Upstairs has three bedrooms which one can easily be used as a media room, a huge family bathroom all with plenty of natural light and a lovely elevated northerly aspect to make the most out of those bright sunny days.
A double internal garage plus off street parking for 2 cars and ample storage space can only be described as the perfect easy care home.
Nestled in a top street, a highly sought after location with its leafy tree lined cul-de-sac setting situated within walking distance to Cornwall Park and a short drive to Royal-Oak hub, the motorway and Newmarket.
Come and explore the huge potential to add value. Here we have a genuine seller ready to meet the market.
Please fill in the form below and we'll email you a link to download the PropertyFiles, instantly.
Terms of SupplyBy accepting the information contained in this PropertyFile, I acknowledge I have read, understood and accepted the terms on which the information is made available.
1. Where information is supplied by the agent to customers, the information is information in possession of the Vendor(s) that the Vendor(s) are making available to the customer without endorsement.
2. No representation is made by the agent or the Vendor(s) as to the accuracy, or to the reliability, of any information made available to the customers.
3. The customer will seek such advice and explanation the customer may require from an independent specialist of their choosing.
4. Should the purchaser decide not to obtain their own specialist advice, they are deemed to have satisfied themselves on all aspects of the property and are buying solely in reliance on their own judgement and contrary to the recommendation of the agent.
5. By registering you give consent to receive newsletters from the listing agent and/or PropertyFiles which you may unsubscribe from anytime.
Contact Ron Maman
Barfoot & Thompson Ltd
Licensed under the Real Estate Agents Act 2008
Ron Maman has achieved exceedingly high results for being in the industry such a limited amount of time. Selling over 200 properties in just 6 years highlights just the sort of salesperson Ron is; a good one.
Previously focussing on the Remuera and Parnell areas, Ron has switched his efforts to Greenlane and One Tree Hill; two suburbs he is hugely passionate about and has lived for the past 5 and a half years.
Prior to Real Estate Ron spent 17 years in retail at management level. This position enabled him to build a foundation of sales and negotiation skills he now uses to great effect in the real estate business.
Being involved in a wide range of real estate markets has given Ron the necessary knowledge to capably inform his clients whatever the situation. It is Ron’s aim to achieve a win-win situation leaving all parties happy with the outcome – this theory is backed up by his impressive track record.