1/51 Charntay Avenue, Clover Park Sweet Family Home + Convenient LocationTweet
- 792909-LIM - Land Information Memorandum.pdf
- 792909-Rental Appraisal.pdf
- Barfoot & Thompson Buyers Guide to Auctions.pdf
- Buyers Guide and Information.pdf
- Highbrook - Auctions venue map.pdf
- REINZ Best Practice Guide to Auctions.pdf
- RES00016a-1907-Consents and Disclosure.pdf
Property DescriptionMotivated vendors are on the move and have opened the door for you to jump on this prime investment opportunity or to get your foot in the door for your first home that leaves room to add value or create something special.
This fully-fenced brick and tile unit is conveniently situated in the heart of Manukau City with quick access to all the motorways, i.e., North, South, and West. This quality unit has all the conveniences of a larger home with half the hassle. The sought-after and secure property is the perfect choice for first home buyers, young professional couples, small family, singles, retirees, and investors.
• Open-plan living
• Two double bedrooms
• Seamless flow from the lounge to an intimate, beautiful landscaped garden where you can sit and enjoy your morning coffee
• Internal access garage with lots of parking space
• Front and rear courtyards with great outdoor area for BBQ & family entertainment
This cosy cutie offers the ultimate and easy-care lifestyle within a short distance to supermarkets, malls, Manukau bus and train station, AUT South Campus, schools and airport.
Call me NOW to view it today!
Please fill in the form below and we'll email you a link to download the PropertyFiles, instantly.
Terms of SupplyBy accepting the information contained in this PropertyFile, I acknowledge I have read, understood and accepted the terms on which the information is made available.
1. Where information is supplied by the agent to customers, the information is information in possession of the Vendor(s) that the Vendor(s) are making available to the customer without endorsement.
2. No representation is made by the agent or the Vendor(s) as to the accuracy, or to the reliability, of any information made available to the customers.
3. The customer will seek such advice and explanation the customer may require from an independent specialist of their choosing.
4. Should the purchaser decide not to obtain their own specialist advice, they are deemed to have satisfied themselves on all aspects of the property and are buying solely in reliance on their own judgement and contrary to the recommendation of the agent.
5. By registering you give consent to receive newsletters from the listing agent and/or PropertyFiles which you may unsubscribe from anytime.
Contact Gloria Zeng
Barfoot & Thompson Ltd
Licensed under the Real Estate Agents Act 2008
Gloria is an experienced and professional salesperson who works hard to achieve the best results for her clients.
She first started in the industry in 2003 from a background in teaching and accounting. Gloria gained many beneficial skills in her previous careers and has developed a high standard of business ethics, which is an asset to her real estate career. Her integrity and professionalism is highly regarded by many of her clients and can give you, as a vendor, peace of mind.
Gloria is also an excellent price negotiator and communicator. “Her skills in English, Mandarin and Cantonese ensure communication across a wide community base.” The mixture of knowledge and great enthusiasm enables her to effectively bring the best service and the best outcome to your property.
She loves to help others. Helping your real estate needs is her passion, call her now for a second to none service!