5 Kereru Place, Half Moon Bay Brand New | Luxury Family residence in Half Moon BayTweet
- 792919-LIM - Land Information Memorandum.pdf
- 792919-Title - Other Document(s).pdf
- Barfoot & Thompson Buyers Guide to Auctions.pdf
- Buyers Guide and Information.pdf
- Highbrook - Auctions venue map.pdf
- REINZ Best Practice Guide to Auctions.pdf
- RES00016a-1907-Consents and Disclosure.pdf
Property DescriptionThis stunning new build, set on a freehold easy care section, is proudly positioned in popular Half Moon Bay. This is a home that you truly must inspect to fully appreciate - and without delay.
Ready for your family, this gorgeous home features all the mod cons for comfortable everyday living. Enjoy social gatherings with friends and family in style with a modern kitchen that a home chef will truly adore; plus the adjoining dining and family room presents the ultimate entertainers hub.
A northwest-facing deck and easy-care garden creates a fantastic extension to the family living; an enticing spot for enjoying warmer days outside and making the most of the BBQ season. A separate second living area offers an additional cozy space to relax.
The generous double bedroom on the lower level, complete with ensuite and its own entrance, will be a popular option for guests, relatives of any age, or a homestay. The upper level features a master bedroom with a large ensuite and walk-in wardrobe, plus 3 additional double bedrooms share with a family bathroom. You'll realise instantly that this is a well-designed residence, with large windows to provide for excellent natural light throughout the home. It's the detail that counts.
Luxuries like CCTV video camera security, a central vacuum system, alarm system, and central air-conditioning make for an ultra-comfortable setup. Enjoy low maintenance landscaped garden with internal double garaging complemented by off-street parking.
Situated in a highly sought-after location within walking distance to great schools such as Pakuranga College, Wakaaranga Primary, and Farm Cove Intermediate. It's also handy to bus stops, and only minutes from the Highland Park shopping centre, Lloyd Elsmore Park, Half Moon Bay Marina, Howick leisure centre and William Green Football Turf which will become so important to your exciting new lifestyle.
Be quick to view, call Jacqui Now!
Please fill in the form below and we'll email you a link to download the PropertyFiles, instantly.
Terms of SupplyBy accepting the information contained in this PropertyFile, I acknowledge I have read, understood and accepted the terms on which the information is made available.
1. Where information is supplied by the agent to customers, the information is information in possession of the Vendor(s) that the Vendor(s) are making available to the customer without endorsement.
2. No representation is made by the agent or the Vendor(s) as to the accuracy, or to the reliability, of any information made available to the customers.
3. The customer will seek such advice and explanation the customer may require from an independent specialist of their choosing.
4. Should the purchaser decide not to obtain their own specialist advice, they are deemed to have satisfied themselves on all aspects of the property and are buying solely in reliance on their own judgement and contrary to the recommendation of the agent.
5. By registering you give consent to receive newsletters from the listing agent and/or PropertyFiles which you may unsubscribe from anytime.
Contact Jacqui Ding
Barfoot & Thompson Ltd
Licensed under the Real Estate Agents Act 2008
Jacqui Ding is passionate about two things: people and property. Moving from success to success since she entered the real estate industry, she is motivated to combine her knowledge of property with her love for people, to create the very best possible outcome for her clients.
Jacqui’s recipe for success consists of exceptional customer service, effective problem solving, a positive attitude, and excellent negotiation. Multilingual in Mandarin, Cantonese and English, she is able to communicate with a wide variety of potential vendors, buyers and investors.
Prior to joining Barfoot & Thompson, Jacqui built up several years’ experience in the accounting and marketing industries. From these roles she honed an interesting mix of skills that range from pinpoint accuracy to creating cutting-edge marketing campaigns. Constantly committed to self-improvement, Jacqui undertakes regular training to update these skills.
Jacqui doesn’t take her dedication to her clients lightly. During her first year in real estate she sold 13 apartments in one complex, and undertook countless other listings and sales. Much of her business comes from her already existing wide network of clients, built over the years that she and her husband ran a hotel in Auckland CBD. Her loyal database is a testimony to how easy she makes the buying and selling process.
In her spare time, Jacqui is very involved in her local community. She has known many people in Greenlane for years, and has two young daughters that have grown up in the area. Jacqui prides herself on the trust that she has built in the community.
Choose a salesperson who will commit to you and your goals one hundred percent – call Jacqui Ding today.