26A Hazel Avenue, Three Kings Make this your happy placeTweet
- Barfoot & Thompson Buyers Guide to Auctions.pdf
- Buyers Guide and Information.pdf
- CBD - Auctions venue map.pdf
- REINZ Best Practice Guide to Auctions.pdf
- RES00016a-1907-Consents and Disclosure.pdf
Property DescriptionThis gorgeous home is laid out with four double bedrooms and two bathrooms (three bedrooms upstairs and one below). The master bedroom also features a walk-in wardrobe with access to a shared full bathroom.
Apart from the private use driveway there are also two external car parks with double carports. Upon stepping inside, you are welcomed by an open plan living / dining and a modern galley kitchen. Three luxurious french doors spill out to a deck and a private fenced garden. You will be warm and cosy in this sunny home.
This home is situated at the end of a tranquil cul-de-sac. Located conveniently close to all amenities, easy access to park, supermarkets and Southern / Northern motorways.
Zoned for popular Dominion Road school, Mt Roskill Intermediate and Grammar School.
You do not want to miss out on viewing this fabulous stylish home. It's doors are wide open for you to move in and enjoy your ideal living style.
Book your viewing today!
Please fill in the form below and we'll email you a link to download the PropertyFiles, instantly.
Terms of SupplyBy accepting the information contained in this PropertyFile, I acknowledge I have read, understood and accepted the terms on which the information is made available.
1. Where information is supplied by the agent to customers, the information is information in possession of the Vendor(s) that the Vendor(s) are making available to the customer without endorsement.
2. No representation is made by the agent or the Vendor(s) as to the accuracy, or to the reliability, of any information made available to the customers.
3. The customer will seek such advice and explanation the customer may require from an independent specialist of their choosing.
4. Should the purchaser decide not to obtain their own specialist advice, they are deemed to have satisfied themselves on all aspects of the property and are buying solely in reliance on their own judgement and contrary to the recommendation of the agent.
5. By registering you give consent to receive newsletters from the listing agent and/or PropertyFiles which you may unsubscribe from anytime.
Contact Victor Lai
Barfoot & Thompson Ltd
Licensed under the Real Estate Agents Act 2008
Following the completion of a Bachelor of Arts in China, I moved to New Zealand in 1990 and bought my first home in 1993 – this has sparked a passion and relationship with the real estate market and I have bought and sold a number of residential and investment properties following that first buy.
Furthermore, for the last 20 years I have also successfully managed a series of retail food business as well as act as a financial advisor, which I believe has provided me with valuable skills and experience essential for success in the real estate field.
For me, as a real estate salesperson, the buying and selling of property becomes a daily occurrence, but for you, the customer, it is a significant decision, centered on your family and lifestyle. Because I truly understand this, I will strive to provide you with exemplary service in order to produce results that will be in your best interest.
My wife, three children and I have lived in the Greenlane and Epsom area for more than 10 years, which has allowed me to gain in-depth familiarity with the area.
I believe firmly in upholding the principles of trust when dealing with my customers to provide reliable and efficient service. I can speak English as well as Mandarin and Cantonese and will be happy to help you in any of these languages to make the whole process easier.
I look forward to working with you.
Call me today.