241 Swanson Rd, Henderson Home & Income - When Size Is Important!!!Tweet
- /Resource consent/
- document - 2020-09-14T151921.710.pdf
Property DescriptionPerfectly situated on a large 871m2 site zoned mixed housing urban, this home and income property represents a superb opportunity for astute investors and extended family home buyers alike. The resource consent for the subdivision has already been granted.
The main dwelling consists of a 1950s, warm and bright, solidly built four-bedroom home with a large basement garage and utility room. It features original polished timber flooring, a large family kitchen, gorgeous French doors and open plan living. Entertaining family and friends will be easy with the expansive decking which is tailor-made for relaxing and entertaining.
The fully consented modern two-bedroom minor dwelling is seamlessly separated from the main house. A single garage with attached utility room offers endless possibilities. A stylish kitchen, high ceilings and a sense of space makes this comfortable living.
This faultless combination of two dwellings offers an array of opportunities for astute purchasers. Superbly positioned in Henderson and very close to Lincoln Road, the Westcity mall, motorway access, Waitakere Hospital and within walking distance of schools makes this property an alluring proposition.
Please fill in the form below and we'll email you a link to download the PropertyFiles, instantly.
Terms of SupplyBy accepting the information contained in this Free Report, I acknowledge I have read, understood and accepted the terms on which the information is made available.
1. Where information is supplied by the agent to customers, the information is information in possession of the Vendor(s) that the Vendor(s) are making available to the customer without endorsement.
2. No representation is made by the agent or the Vendor(s) as to the accuracy, or to the reliability, of any information made available to the customers.
3. The customer will seek such advice and explanation the customer may require from an independent specialist of their choosing.
4. Should the purchaser decide not to obtain their own specialist advice, they are deemed to have satisfied themselves on all aspects of the property and are buying solely in reliance on their own judgement and contrary to the recommendation of the agent.
5. By registering you give consent to receive newsletters from the listing agent and/or PropertyFiles, which you may unsubscribe from anytime.
Contact Michael Norris
Barfoot & Thompson Ltd Henderson
Barfoot & Thompson Ltd is licensed under the Real Estate Agents Act 2008
They say you truly appreciate your own country once you have lived and worked overseas. So after working and travelling in the Northern Hemisphere for 5 years, I knew New Zealand was still one of the best places in the world to live and moved back to Waitakere City for its great quality of life.
During my professional career I have been involved in many customer and service-focused professions. This experience has only reinforced my belief that quality customer service and a thorough knowledge of one’s product is the most important aspect of any successful business.
I believe my integrity and high personal standards, along with my positive attitude to everything I undertake for you, will ensure that I am the salesperson to help you achieve your goals in the real estate market.
Contact Tracey Hughes
Barfoot and Thompson Henderson
Licenced Agent REAA 2008