5 Godfrey Place, Kohimarama Fantastic Development Opportunity!Tweet
- Godfrey 5 LIM.pdf
- Godfrey 5 Title.pdf
Property DescriptionIs this the best development site in the Eastern Bays? Probably! A rare, beautiful, north-facing, sunny 814m² site is elevated to provide expansive sea and Rangitoto views. Great local eateries and amenities are moments away in this prestige neighbourhood, just a short drive down to Kohi beach. With a simple flowing layout the existing 5 bedroom family home on the site would make an excellent rental while you plan your future development.
• Zoned Mixed House Suburban - 814m² Freehold site
• Resource Consent granted for 2 freehold, building sites on a relatively easy platform.
• Concept plans are available for 4 cutting edge townhouses to maximize your profit.
• Walking distance to St Thomas School & Selwyn college in 400 meters
Hurry this won't last! Call today!
Please fill in the form below and we'll email you a link to download the PropertyFiles, instantly.
Terms of SupplyBy accepting the information contained in this PropertyFile, I acknowledge I have read, understood and accepted the terms on which the information is made available.
1. Where information is supplied by the agent to customers, the information is information in possession of the Vendor(s) that the Vendor(s) are making available to the customer without endorsement.
2. No representation is made by the agent or the Vendor(s) as to the accuracy, or to the reliability, of any information made available to the customers.
3. The customer will seek such advice and explanation the customer may require from an independent specialist of their choosing.
4. Should the purchaser decide not to obtain their own specialist advice, they are deemed to have satisfied themselves on all aspects of the property and are buying solely in reliance on their own judgement and contrary to the recommendation of the agent.
5. By registering you give consent to receive newsletters from the listing agent and/or PropertyFiles which you may unsubscribe from anytime.
Contact James Gai
Barfoot & Thompson Ltd Birkenhead
Licensed under the Real Estate Agents Act 2008
Enthusiasm, commitment and professionalism are very important to James and his philosophy with business and life.
James was born in Shanghai and migrated to New Zealand in 1999. He is proficient in English, Mandarin and Shanghainese which enables him to establish networks in both local and Asian communities, giving him rich and diverse networking abilities.
His commitment to achieve good results is evident with James attaining a degree with IT where he went on further to complete a second degree in finance and accounting through the Auckland University of Technology. He brings not only a difference in professional knowledge to the real estate industry, but also ethical judgments and the ability to provide investment portfolio analysis.
A good listener who focuses on establishing trust, James ensures his clients always remain at the centre of the selling process. His commitment to accomplish the optimal outcome at all times is a goal of James and one which he makes sure he achieves.
James has several years experience in consultancy and retail sales in New Zealand companies, and has been known to become one the top performers in these areas. His dedication to delivering the best service with a focus on honesty, integrity and attention is evident in all that he attempts.
James talents are varied and an excellent asset of one of his talents is his professional photography passion, which would be an benifit to his real estate business, therefore offering another service to gaining maximum interest in a property.
Contact Paul Neshausen
Barfoot & Thompson Ltd
Barfoot & Thompson Ltd is licensed under the Real Estate Agents Act 2008
I love selling real estate and helping people like you. As a Bays resident for some 15 years I feel really connected to all things ‘The Bays’. My children go to school here. As a family we eat and dine, play tennis, golf and swim here.
Specialising in the Bays, it’s fair to say I love this community and I’m proud to serve it.
‘Brand me’ is built on the foundation of ‘Trust and Transparency’. This is integral to who I am and will appeal to people who appreciate my time and energy as well as my personal and business boundaries. I call this ‘my brand of buying and selling real estate’.
Why choose me?
Seldom seen in real estate I have an MBA majoring in corporate governance and negotiation. I have the hard skills of economics, finance, marketing, operations, management and accounting, as well as the soft skills of leadership, teamwork, ethics and communication that are so critical for effective people management. This gives me the ability to speak your business language, making a better connection.
Contact me today and let me introduce ‘my brand of buying and selling real estate’.