9 Gill Cres, Blockhouse Bay Views . . . Views . . . Your’s to Keep !Tweet
- A01 B&T - Buyers Guide to Auctions - vJan2020.pdf
- A02 B&T - Procedure for PRE-AUCTION Offers - vJan2020.pdf
- A03 REINZ Best Practice Guide to Auctions - vJul 2013.pdf
- BUYERS GUIDE and Information v1 Jan2020 with Bookmarks.pdf
- DRAFT AUCTION S&P AGREEMENT - 9 Gill Cres - PC44797042-2020-09-16-1136.pdf
- EASEMENT CERTIFICATE - 9 Gill Cres - 797042.pdf
- MARKETING FLOOR PLANS - 9 Gill Cres.pdf
- TITLE - 9 Gill Cres - 797042.pdf
PLEASE REGISTER BELOW FOR DOCUMENT DOWNLOAD
Call Yogesh on 021 70 22 11 or Kam on 09 626 2228 or 021 702 184 if you require any further information.
Click on Link to go to Barfoot & Thompson Website
If you are thinking of making a pre-auction offer please look at 002 B&T Procedure for Pre Auction Offers.pdf and also
more information on Pre-Auction Offers As explained by David Johnstone (one of our Auctioneer's)
Click on Link: Pre-Auctions Explained or you could give Kam Dahya a call on 021 702 184 for guidance on the process.
Looking at Bidding Online
Click on Link to go to Auctions Live, search the property address and complete the Bidder Registration details.
Views . . . Views . . . Your’s to Keep !
Please fill in the form below and we'll email you a link to download the PropertyFiles, instantly.
Terms of SupplyBy accepting the information contained in this PropertyFile, I acknowledge I have read, understood and accepted the terms on which the information is made available.
1. Where information is supplied by the agent to customers, the information is information in possession of the Vendor(s) that the Vendor(s) are making available to the customer without endorsement.
2. No representation is made by the agent or the Vendor(s) as to the accuracy, or to the reliability, of any information made available to the customers.
3. The customer will seek such advice and explanation the customer may require from an independent specialist of their choosing.
4. Should the purchaser decide not to obtain their own specialist advice, they are deemed to have satisfied themselves on all aspects of the property and are buying solely in reliance on their own judgement and contrary to the recommendation of the agent.
Contact Kam and Yogesh Dahya
Barfoot & Thompson Ltd
Licensed under the Real Estate Agents Act 2008
"TRUST ISN'T SEEN, IT'S EXPERIENCED"
Salesperson - Kam Dahya
Top of Branch, Royal Oak to end March 2020, 2019
#2 Salesperson, Royal Oak Branch, 6 months ending September 2019
Sales Team - Kam & Yogesh Dahya, Jannette Wouters
#1 Sales Team, Royal Oak Branch to end March 2020, 2019
#1 Sales Team, Royal Oak Branch, 6 months ending September 2019
#2 Sales Team, Royal Oak Branch to end March 2018
Sales Partnership - Kam & Yogesh Dahya
#2 Sales Partnership, Royal Oak Branch to end March 2016, 2015, 2014
#8 Sales Partnership, Central Auckland Region, 6 months ending September 2015
#3 Sales Partnership, Royal Oak, 6 months ending September 2013
____________ ABOUT US ____________
Kam and Yogesh Dahya work as a dedicated husband and wife team committed to giving your property their absolute best. Their professional backgrounds - Kam in nursing, Yogesh in architecture - allow them to have a range of skills which make them stand out and bring a wealth of experience to Real Estate.
All good nurses know the value of empathy, of listening well and understanding people's needs. Similarly, all good architects have an eye for design detail, construction and an understanding of building processes. The Dahya's bring these attributes, plus a commitment to an outstanding service, to every property that they market. They pride themselves on being honest, friendly and supportive, understanding that buying and selling a home can be one of the most stressful experiences in your life.
Living in Greenlane and having lived in Hillsborough for over 19 years they work from Royal Oak and have a good understanding of the local market, to which they add their own special element of caring commitment.
They are "very proud to work for a family owned company, where family values are respected." Values including integrity, trust, transparency, and the importance of putting people first. They strive to and succeed at delivering excellence in service to their clients. They are honest, caring, committed and demonstrate a high level of integrity and have a tenacious work ethic.
If you want exceptional service without compromise and that winning edge then TEAM Dahya are the salespeople you need to market your property.
Whatever your real estate requirements, TEAM Dahya can help you to a successful outcome.
More details on our website