12 Royal Rd, Massey 5 Bedroom Solid Home on Impressive 809m2 MHUTweet
- document - 2020-10-27T113408.062.pdf
- /Rental Appraisal/
- document - 2020-10-27T113305.652.pdf
- /Site Plan/
- document - 2020-10-27T113429.707.pdf
Property DescriptionThe Vendor's instructions are clear - SELL!!
This elevated 809m2 (more or less) freehold section zoned Mixed Housing Urban in a central Westgate location offers so many options to developers, extended families and savvy investors.
A gorgeous flat backyard is perfect for your summer activities or for your next development project.
A concept plan for the sub-division and the development on the rear section is available on request.
This large solid brick home (approx 250m2 in RPNZ) offers :
• Open plan living and decking with wide panoramic views of Rangitoto, Sea/Harbour and City
• 5 double bedrooms (2 downstairs and 3 upstairs)
• 2 bathrooms (1 downstairs and 1 upstairs)
• Large double garage with internal access
• Granny flat potential downstairs
• Concrete floor between the ground floor and the first floor providing quiet and comfortable living downstairs.
LOCATION IS THE KEY!!
Only minutes' drive to motorway on ramps to Auckland CBD, SH18 to North Shore and NorthWest Shopping Centre, brand new library, YMCA Leisure Centre, Pak'n Save, upcoming Costco and the list goes on in this fast developing area!
Large sections in this prime location are increasingly rare so be quick.
Call now before this property gets snapped up!!
Please fill in the form below and we'll email you a link to download the PropertyFiles, instantly.
Terms of SupplyBy accepting the information contained in this Free Report, I acknowledge I have read, understood and accepted the terms on which the information is made available.
1. Where information is supplied by the agent to customers, the information is information in possession of the Vendor(s) that the Vendor(s) are making available to the customer without endorsement.
2. No representation is made by the agent or the Vendor(s) as to the accuracy, or to the reliability, of any information made available to the customers.
3. The customer will seek such advice and explanation the customer may require from an independent specialist of their choosing.
4. Should the purchaser decide not to obtain their own specialist advice, they are deemed to have satisfied themselves on all aspects of the property and are buying solely in reliance on their own judgement and contrary to the recommendation of the agent.
5. By registering you give consent to receive newsletters from the listing agent and/or PropertyFiles, which you may unsubscribe from anytime.
Contact Joseph Lee
Barfoot & Thompson Ltd Henderson
Barfoot & Thompson Ltd is licensed under the Real Estate Agents Act 2008
Since joining the real estate industry in 2002, Joseph Lee has proven to be a hard working, results driven salesperson who is very successful. He is committed to providing clients with informed and accurate information about the property market so they can make informed decisions.
Joseph’s background is in insurance. He is qualified with a Masters Degree of Insurance and Risk Management, which he completed in the UK. He has also worked in the IT industry, so is well equipped to maximise the technology and systems provided by Barfoot & Thompson to increase the exposure of his clients’ properties.
Joseph enjoys the personal interaction that the real estate business offers. He ensures the highest level of communication takes place throughout the sales process and, being fluent in English and Korean, takes pride in his ability to communicate with both English and Korean speaking clients.
Working for Barfoot & Thompson gives Joseph’s clients additional benefits. As a non-franchised company, everyone of Barfoot & Thompson’s 900+ salespeople have the opportunity to bring forward potential buyers for Joseph’s listings, and when he’s hunting for the right property for a client to buy he can search literally thousands of Barfoot & Thompson properties for sale to track down that perfect match.