206B Henderson Valley Rd, Henderson Home Sweet Home with PotentialTweet
Property DescriptionIf you are looking for an affordable and comfortable first home or investment opportunity, you must consider this well maintained solid weatherboard home with 3 bedrooms, positioned on a freehold 493m2 (more or less) easy care section, open plan kitchen, dining and lounge, separate laundry, toilet and bathroom. Parking space: One car garaging and 3 off street parking.
With under-house garaging and space for the possibilities of creating some extra underneath living space, it is well worth the investigation for the potential for further development to add value downstairs, subject to Council approval.
Location wise, it is located in a desirable part of Henderson Valley, close to the Pony Club, local shops, bus stop and within a few minutes' drive to Henderson High School, West City Shopping Mall and train station to CBD.
An affordable home with good heights under the house with potential to add further value is not often found. Check This out! Don't miss out!
Please fill in the form below and we'll email you a link to download the PropertyFiles, instantly.
Terms of SupplyBy accepting the information contained in this Free Report, I acknowledge I have read, understood and accepted the terms on which the information is made available.
1. Where information is supplied by the agent to customers, the information is information in possession of the Vendor(s) that the Vendor(s) are making available to the customer without endorsement.
2. No representation is made by the agent or the Vendor(s) as to the accuracy, or to the reliability, of any information made available to the customers.
3. The customer will seek such advice and explanation the customer may require from an independent specialist of their choosing.
4. Should the purchaser decide not to obtain their own specialist advice, they are deemed to have satisfied themselves on all aspects of the property and are buying solely in reliance on their own judgement and contrary to the recommendation of the agent.
5. By registering you give consent to receive newsletters from the listing agent and/or PropertyFiles, which you may unsubscribe from anytime.