79 Brookside Terrace, Bryndwr Red Brick Ripper!Tweet
- A - Due diligence disclaimer.pdf
- B - Auction Agreement.pdf
- C - Consent by Purchaser prior entry into contract.pdf
- C - LIM.pdf
- D - Title.pdf
- F - Insurance.pdf
- G - EQC Documentation.pdf
- H - Rates.pdf
- I - Land zoning.pdf
- J - Schools and schools zones relating to a property.pdf
- X - Overseas Investment Act.pdf
- Y - REA Sale and purchase Agreement Guide.pdf
- Z - Gold Auction Pack.pdf
Property DescriptionIn a well-regarded neighbourhood, this tidy, classic red brick home on 868sqm presents an exciting opportunity for first home buyers or investors to snap up a prime piece of real estate and reveal its true potential. Positioned just two minutes' drive (or a short stroll) to Fendalton Village supermarket, restaurants and cafes, it's handy to arterial routes that will whisk you to Merivale, city or airport.
The kitchen delivers an abundance of storage overlooking the expansive rear yard. Adjoining the kitchen is a dining and living zone filled with an abundance of natural light. Offering three generous sized bedrooms, all with built in robes, and a large family bathroom. Outside, the backyard offers plenty of lawn space for children and pets to play.
Zoning for an array of schools, including Cobham Intermediate and Burnside High, is a welcome bonus. Don't miss the opportunity to own this substantial home and grounds in a perfectly convenient location. Contact the agent without delay to view.
Please fill in the form below and we'll email you a link to download the PropertyFiles, instantly.
Terms of SupplyBy accepting the information contained in this PropertyFile, I acknowledge I have read, understood and accepted the terms on which the information is made available.
1. Where information is supplied by the agent to customers, the information is information in possession of the Vendor(s) that the Vendor(s) are making available to the customer without endorsement.
2. No representation is made by the agent or the Vendor(s) as to the accuracy, or to the reliability, of any information made available to the customers.
3. The customer will seek such advice and explanation the customer may require from an independent specialist of their choosing.
4. Should the purchaser decide not to obtain their own specialist advice, they are deemed to have satisfied themselves on all aspects of the property and are buying solely in reliance on their own judgement and contrary to the recommendation of the agent.
5. By registering you give consent to receive newsletters from the listing agent and/or PropertyFiles which you may unsubscribe from anytime.
Contact Cameron Bailey
Harcourts gold Papanui
471 Papanui Road
Cameron Bailey is one of New Zealand’s highest performing real estate sales consultants, having built a reputation based on repeat business, outstanding results for his clients and exceptional levels of service.
He is also an integral part of the Harcourts gold franchise of six offices, having become a partner in the company in 2009. He has always demonstrated impeccable integrity and brings a principled and intuitive approach to his real estate business.
WHAT WILL I DO FOR YOU?
“I like to make things simple for the clients I work for. I listen, I list and then I sell their properties whilst always keeping in touch. It’s been those very genuine actions that have driven my business so successfully.”
“My professional reputation is based on repeat business, something I am enormously proud of and I take tremendous care to select a marketing method that supports my clients needs and puts them first.”
“I have been very fortunate to work with a large number of clients across a multitude of different properties, and I’m mindful that every person, and every situation, provides me with a unique opportunity to exceed expectations.”