202/168 Hobson Street, Auckland City Desirable 1 Bedroom plus study ApartmentTweet
- 801912-LIM - Land Information Memorandum.pdf
- Barfoot & Thompson Buyers Guide to Auctions.pdf
- Buyers Consents and Disclosure.pdf
- Buyers Guide and Information.pdf
- CBD - Auctions venue map.pdf
- REA Unit Titles Information Sheet.pdf
- REINZ Best Practice Guide to Auctions.pdf
Property DescriptionHere is a great opportunity to own this stylish modern inner city apartment in an almost new condition. Just a short stroll to AUT University, Auckland Library, Aotea Square, IMAX theatre on Queen St, Sky City, and all sorts of boutique shops. This location has so much to offer.
Spaciously spread on a 61m²(according to property guru) floor area with 1 bedroom and a study giving the next potential owner plenty options with this apartment. The apartment is light, bright and modern, ready for you to move in or begin renting it out.
Please fill in the form below and we'll email you a link to download the PropertyFiles, instantly.
Terms of SupplyBy accepting the information contained in this PropertyFile, I acknowledge I have read, understood and accepted the terms on which the information is made available.
1. Where information is supplied by the agent to customers, the information is information in possession of the Vendor(s) that the Vendor(s) are making available to the customer without endorsement.
2. No representation is made by the agent or the Vendor(s) as to the accuracy, or to the reliability, of any information made available to the customers.
3. The customer will seek such advice and explanation the customer may require from an independent specialist of their choosing.
4. Should the purchaser decide not to obtain their own specialist advice, they are deemed to have satisfied themselves on all aspects of the property and are buying solely in reliance on their own judgement and contrary to the recommendation of the agent.
5. By registering you give consent to receive newsletters from the listing agent and/or PropertyFiles which you may unsubscribe from anytime.
Contact Gloria Zeng
Barfoot & Thompson Ltd Greenlane
Licensed under the Real Estate Agents Act 2008
Gloria is an experienced and professional salesperson who works hard to achieve the best results for her clients.
She first started in the industry in 2003 from a background in teaching and accounting. Gloria gained many beneficial skills in her previous careers and has developed a high standard of business ethics, which is an asset to her real estate career. Her integrity and professionalism is highly regarded by many of her clients and can give you, as a vendor, peace of mind.
Gloria is also an excellent price negotiator and communicator. “Her skills in English, Mandarin and Cantonese ensure communication across a wide community base.” The mixture of knowledge and great enthusiasm enables her to effectively bring the best service and the best outcome to your property.
She loves to help others. Helping your real estate needs is her passion, call her now for a second to none service!