2/30 Felton Mathew Avenue, St Johns Your Opportunity Awaits!Tweet
- 805847-LIM - Land Information Memorandum.pdf
- Barfoot & Thompson Buyers Guide to Auctions.pdf
- Buyers Consents and Disclosure.pdf
- Buyers Guide and Information.pdf
- CBD - Auctions venue map.pdf
- REINZ Best Practice Guide to Auctions.pdf
Property DescriptionSet back from the road and down a driveway, this block and brick duplex home is bigger than what you think.
A generous living area combined with a modern kitchen opens onto the north-east facing balcony offering an ideal space for entertaining and barbecues.
A large and comfortable space downstairs currently being used as a bedroom with sink, separate shower and toilet.
First home buyers or astute investors, come and explore your options.
• Renovate/refresh the interior and upgrade the exclusive large rear garden - a blank canvas for your landscaping ideas.
• Potential to develop the rumpus and oversized double garage downstairs for extended accommodation (subject to council's consent)
• Ideal for home office
• Just move in or rent it out as is
Zoned for the renowned Stonefields School, you will also enjoy the proximity to the public transport, supermarkets, shopping centres and being a beneficiary of the project, 'Glen Innes to Tamaki Drive Shared Path' for walking, running or cycling (for more information, go to the link www.at.govt.nz/projects-roadworks/glen-innes-to-tamaki-drive-shared path).
Grab this solid investment opportunity now!
Please fill in the form below and we'll email you a link to download the PropertyFiles, instantly.
Terms of SupplyBy accepting the information contained in this PropertyFile, I acknowledge I have read, understood and accepted the terms on which the information is made available.
1. Where information is supplied by the agent to customers, the information is information in possession of the Vendor(s) that the Vendor(s) are making available to the customer without endorsement.
2. No representation is made by the agent or the Vendor(s) as to the accuracy, or to the reliability, of any information made available to the customers.
3. The customer will seek such advice and explanation the customer may require from an independent specialist of their choosing.
4. Should the purchaser decide not to obtain their own specialist advice, they are deemed to have satisfied themselves on all aspects of the property and are buying solely in reliance on their own judgement and contrary to the recommendation of the agent.
5. By registering you give consent to receive newsletters from the listing agent and/or PropertyFiles which you may unsubscribe from anytime.
Contact Alex Shin
Barfoot & Thompson Ltd Greenlane
Licensed Agent REAA 2008
For me, real estate is more than just a job - it is a career and a way of life. I relish being given the opportunity to deal with peoples' largest assets, and helping them protect and increase their interests.
After 18 years' experience in the industry, I believe hard work, patience and cutting edge negotiating skills achieves results, and I have these abilities in abundance. I’m very methodical and detail-orientated, attributes from my engineering background that again, benefit my clients and contribute to them achieving their goals.
Prior to real estate I held roles in retail and international trading industries.
Perhaps the most unique trait that I offer you as my client is my honesty. I am committed to always supplying my clients with correct information, ensuring that you are well prepared to make the best, most-informed decisions. There is nothing better than to see happy satisfied clients.
If you are looking for a consummate professional to help you achieve your property goals, call me today. You won't be disappointed.