15A Atarangi Road, Greenlane ABSOLUTE LOVE AT FIRST SIGHTTweet
- 806375-LIM - Land Information Memorandum.pdf
- 806375-Rental Appraisal.pdf
- Barfoot & Thompson Buyers Guide to Auctions.pdf
- Buyers Consents and Disclosure.pdf
- Buyers Guide and Information.pdf
- REINZ Best Practice Guide to Auctions.pdf
Property DescriptionThis stunning early 1900's transitional bungalow is a beautiful home with great proportions throughout. Filled with the charm and character of yesteryear you will fall in love from entry; it features stunning pressed metal ceilings, gorgeous native timber floors and lovely leadlight windows.
With three genuine double bedrooms, plus a study, the master bedroom offers a generous ensuite and a second family bathroom. The spaces work perfectly for the whole family, with both formal and family living areas. Retire in the evenings to the gorgeous formal lounge with cosy fireplace and a lovely high pressed metal ceiling.
Entertaining is a dream with the open plan kitchen, to the family lounge, and seamless flow through french doors onto a sun drenched deck & fully fenced manicured gardens and patio, ideal for intimate or large scale entertaining.
You will love the short stroll to Cornwall Park to enjoy the cafes in the park. In zone for Cornwall Park School and Remuera Intermediate School. Minutes from local amenities, public transport and motorway access.
Good sized garaging plus loads of storage and a workshop area below make this the perfect family package. Don't miss this fantastic opportunity!
Please fill in the form below and we'll email you a link to download the PropertyFiles, instantly.
Terms of SupplyBy accepting the information contained in this PropertyFile, I acknowledge I have read, understood and accepted the terms on which the information is made available.
1. Where information is supplied by the agent to customers, the information is information in possession of the Vendor(s) that the Vendor(s) are making available to the customer without endorsement.
2. No representation is made by the agent or the Vendor(s) as to the accuracy, or to the reliability, of any information made available to the customers.
3. The customer will seek such advice and explanation the customer may require from an independent specialist of their choosing.
4. Should the purchaser decide not to obtain their own specialist advice, they are deemed to have satisfied themselves on all aspects of the property and are buying solely in reliance on their own judgement and contrary to the recommendation of the agent.
5. By registering you give consent to receive newsletters from the listing agent and/or PropertyFiles which you may unsubscribe from anytime.
Contact Wendy Sadd
Barfoot & Thompson Ltd Greenlane
Licensed under the Real Estate Agents Act 2008
A high-profile, respected and known sales professional with the drive to make every transaction a satisfying experience, Wendy is renowned for her genuine straight up approach.
With a Sales and Marketing background and over 14 years real estate experience, she firmly believes that paramount to the success of any transaction are three key ingredients: Integrity, Trust and Honesty.
Consistently ranked within the top 5
of agents Auckland wide, Wendy says:
“The key to the successful sale of any property is strategic marketing, tailored to suit individual needs. I want my clients to be delighted with the result achieved. To be recommended to their family and friends is the greatest compliment I can receive and one I strive for. I respect the trust my clients give me to sell their most valuable asset.”
With the support of Barfoot & Thompson’s 62 offices throughout Auckland, the unique structure our company offers allows Wendy to list and sell anywhere without the usual restrictions of franchise companies. It is not uncommon to have any one of the 1000 diversely cultured salespeople within the company introduce a buyer from anywhere in Auckland, all working together to sell your home. The support is second to none.
Wendy gives her clients the very best of professional service, often going the ‘extra mile’, and after 14 years of dedication to the industry she can still proudly say “I am passionate about what I do”.