201 Glenfield Road, Hillcrest Stunning view!!! Buy 1 or 2 or 3!Tweet
- 806557-LIM - Land Information Memorandum.pdf
- /Rental Appraisal/
Property DescriptionThis original cottage was built as a farmhouse and has been in the same family for over 150 years. Further additions over time has transformed it into a fascinating family home, full of memories and clever little features - there's a surprise around every corner!
The home sits on 873m2 of elevated freehold land and has amazing views across the backyard to Rangitoto, Auckland Harbour and the city skyline including the Sky Tower.
Once you walk in your inspiration will flow - move in and enjoy as is while you plan your renovation.
The family is well catered for with 3 double bedrooms and a study, with 2 of the bedrooms enjoying the view out to Rangitoto.
A heat pump is provided in the lounge for convenience and in the Winter evenings you have a log burner for ambience.
The triple garage has internal access with workshop space and also has the bonus of another 2 storage rooms leading off it.
This property is zoned Mixed Housing Urban and is prime real estate - the options are aplenty.
- RENOVATE AND REVITALISE this cherished home into your family's new forever home, uncover the secret garden out the back and flourish on your piece of classic Kiwi land.
- INVEST and secure your land for future build or renovation
- DEVELOP purchase next door (2 titles) also and you have 1885 m2 of land, ripe for multiple homes staggered to enjoy the views ( a feasibility report is available to view for registered interested parties)
Hillcrest is a sought after location popular for its central location between Birkenhead and Glenfield with close motorway access.
The bus stop is a short stroll away, schools are close by and you are surrounded by numerous parks and bush walks.
I look forward to seeing you at the open homes, please feel free to contact me if you cannot make it and would like to make an appointment outside of the advertised times.
THE TENDER PROCESS IS QUITE SIMPLE: Offers are to be put in the tender box by the tender close date. Tenders can be conditional offers. The vendor then has up to 5 working days to consider all offers.
Please contact me if you would like to discuss this further or if you need assistance.
Please fill in the form below and we'll email you a link to download the PropertyFiles, instantly.
Terms of SupplyBy accepting the information contained in this PropertyFile, I acknowledge I have read, understood and accepted the terms on which the information is made available.
1. Where information is supplied by the agent to customers, the information is information in possession of the Vendor(s) that the Vendor(s) are making available to the customer without endorsement.
2. No representation is made by the agent or the Vendor(s) as to the accuracy, or to the reliability, of any information made available to the customers.
3. The customer will seek such advice and explanation the customer may require from an independent specialist of their choosing.
4. Should the purchaser decide not to obtain their own specialist advice, they are deemed to have satisfied themselves on all aspects of the property and are buying solely in reliance on their own judgement and contrary to the recommendation of the agent.
5. By registering you give consent to receive newsletters from the listing agent and/or PropertyFiles which you may unsubscribe from anytime.
Contact Shelley Boyed
Barfoot & Thompson Ltd Birkenhead
Licensed under the Real Estate Agents Act 2008
Shelley is a born and raised North Shore girl who prides herself on her honesty, integrity and reliability.
Raised with values, she prides herself in carrying these through to her real estate standards and service.
If she says she is going to do something she does it and will go the extra mile, anytime of the night or day to ensure that your house sale or purchase is a successful and smooth process.
Coming from the hospitality industry, and owning her own business, Shelley thrives in a busy environment and knows how to work calmly and efficiently to ensure what could potentially be a stressful time for people selling property is not.
Communication is key, and Shelley values her client's opinions and input when she is marketing their property.
If you are looking for a hardworking and committed salesperson who offers personal service - talk to Shelley. She will help you achieve optimum results with superior service.