1/203, 2/203 Glenfield Road, Hillcrest 2 titles or 3? But wait there's more - the view...Tweet
- 806577-LIM - Land Information Memorandum.pdf
- /Rental Appraisal/
Property DescriptionThis 1940's brick bungalow is being sold along with the cross leased land at the back and the views of the harbour, Rangitoto, city skyline and Sky Tower are included!
1012m2 of prime elevated land with a character home could be yours and the opportunities are numerous!
The home has the original timber flooring and high stud panel and timber ceilings providing a sense of spaciousness, while 2 of the 3 bedrooms were extended to provide extra large spaces.
The lounge soaks up the stunning views and has the original open fireplace for ambience.
Here are some possibilities to consider:
- build your dream home on the back and rent the existing house out or move in extended family
- renovate the home and have a fantastic backyard for the family while land banking for the future
- purchase these 2 titles and the 1 next door for development in Mixed Housing Urban Zone (a feasibility report is available to parties who register their interest)
The vendors are open to looking at offers of varying scenarios regarding these 2 titles so please have a chat to me regarding different options available.
Hillcrest is a sought after location popular for its central location between Birkenhead and Glenfield with close motorway access.
The bus stop is a short stroll away, schools are close by and you are surrounded by numerous parks and bush walks.
I look forward to seeing you at the open homes, please contact me if you cannot make the times and I will arrange a private viewing.
THE TENDER PROCESS IS QUITE SIMPLE: Offers are to be put in the tender box by the tender close date. Tenders can be conditional offers. The vendor then has up to 5 working days to consider all offers.
Please contact me if you would like to discuss this further or if you need assistance.
Please fill in the form below and we'll email you a link to download the PropertyFiles, instantly.
Terms of SupplyBy accepting the information contained in this PropertyFile, I acknowledge I have read, understood and accepted the terms on which the information is made available.
1. Where information is supplied by the agent to customers, the information is information in possession of the Vendor(s) that the Vendor(s) are making available to the customer without endorsement.
2. No representation is made by the agent or the Vendor(s) as to the accuracy, or to the reliability, of any information made available to the customers.
3. The customer will seek such advice and explanation the customer may require from an independent specialist of their choosing.
4. Should the purchaser decide not to obtain their own specialist advice, they are deemed to have satisfied themselves on all aspects of the property and are buying solely in reliance on their own judgement and contrary to the recommendation of the agent.
5. By registering you give consent to receive newsletters from the listing agent and/or PropertyFiles which you may unsubscribe from anytime.
Contact Shelley Boyed
Barfoot & Thompson Ltd Birkenhead
Licensed under the Real Estate Agents Act 2008
Shelley is a born and raised North Shore girl who prides herself on her honesty, integrity and reliability.
Raised with values, she prides herself in carrying these through to her real estate standards and service.
If she says she is going to do something she does it and will go the extra mile, anytime of the night or day to ensure that your house sale or purchase is a successful and smooth process.
Coming from the hospitality industry, and owning her own business, Shelley thrives in a busy environment and knows how to work calmly and efficiently to ensure what could potentially be a stressful time for people selling property is not.
Communication is key, and Shelley values her client's opinions and input when she is marketing their property.
If you are looking for a hardworking and committed salesperson who offers personal service - talk to Shelley. She will help you achieve optimum results with superior service.