1 Ravenstone Place, Chatswood CHECK INTO CHATSWOODTweet
- 810503-LIM - Land Information Memorandum.pdf
Property DescriptionThis SUN DRENCHED HOUSE is your step into the fantastic neighbourhood of Chatswood - peaceful native bush, great schools, cafes, and Birkenhead village, all in your backyard. Walking distance to supermarket, children's playgrounds and on the bus route for Birkenhead ferry thus making it ideal for the commuting professional couple, young families or whoever wishes to live in a tranquil and safe neighbourhood.
A flat site on sunny and desirable Ravenstone Place gives you enough lawn and garden without being a burden.
This generous 3.5brm family home is EASY LIVING PERSONIFIED.
Enjoy all day sun and spacious living. The downstairs area comprises a large open plan lounge, kitchen, dining and family room with a fantastic feature panelled bay window and French doors which spill out to a private courtyard for entertaining.
On this ground floor you'll also find a master bedroom with large semi-walk in wardrobe and spacious modern recently renovated ensuite. There's an office space, and take one step up to a large internal access double garage, which has great potential to be developed into further bedrooms or an extra living space.
On the second floor, there are two more sunny bedrooms (1 double 1 single), and a generous family bathroom/semi-ensuite.
The house has a central vacuum feature. There is plenty to recommend this very appealing home.
Please fill in the form below and we'll email you a link to download the PropertyFiles, instantly.
Terms of SupplyBy accepting the information contained in this PropertyFile, I acknowledge I have read, understood and accepted the terms on which the information is made available.
1. Where information is supplied by the agent to customers, the information is information in possession of the Vendor(s) that the Vendor(s) are making available to the customer without endorsement.
2. No representation is made by the agent or the Vendor(s) as to the accuracy, or to the reliability, of any information made available to the customers.
3. The customer will seek such advice and explanation the customer may require from an independent specialist of their choosing.
4. Should the purchaser decide not to obtain their own specialist advice, they are deemed to have satisfied themselves on all aspects of the property and are buying solely in reliance on their own judgement and contrary to the recommendation of the agent.
5. By registering you give consent to receive newsletters from the listing agent and/or PropertyFiles which you may unsubscribe from anytime.
Contact Robyn Palmer
Barfoot & Thompson Ltd Birkenhead
Barfoot & Thompson Ltd Licensed under the Real Estate Agents Act 2008
#10 Individual Salesperson, North Shore, Barfoot & Thompson, six months ending March 2017
Embarking on her real estate career in 1992, Robyn joined Barfoot & Thompson Glenfield in 2000 and moved to the Birkenhead office in 2004. Robyn is passionate about her role and thrives on the challenge and satisfaction of helping people fulfil their property dreams.
As no two days are ever the same in real estate, Robyn's longevity in the market has well equipped her to deal with the complexities that this career demands.
A trained teacher, Robyn is a clear communicator and confident negotiator, two essential skills required of someone who is dealing with one of your most important assets.
Living in the area for more than 20 years, Robyn attends the Birkenhead Community Church and is a member of the Glenfield Tennis Club. Passionate about Birkenhead and its environs, Robyn is an advocate of the Shore lifestyle with its character suburbs, charming older properties and spectacular views over stunning coastlines.
With a reputation for being approachable, honest and reliable, Robyn is resourceful and really cares about her clients and achieving satisfaction for all parties.
Attracted to Barfoot & Thompson by its historic standing and its focus on honesty and integrity, Robyn ensures that she reflects these values in her own property dealings.