20 Dairyland Drive, East Tamaki Brick & Tile Gorgeous family LivingTweet
- 810875-LIM - Land Information Memorandum.pdf
- 810875-Rental Appraisal.pdf
- Barfoot & Thompson Buyers Guide to Auctions.pdf
- Buyers Guide and Information.pdf
- Consents and Disclosure.pdf
- Procedure for pre-auction offers.pdf
- REINZ Best Practice Guide to Auctions.pdf
- Shortland St Auction Map.pdf
Property DescriptionThis brick and tile single level spacious family home located in a sought after street in Dannemora, sitting on approx. 426m² freehold flat section, which ticks all the boxes for easy living. This fantastic family home is the perfect choice for you if you are looking for low maintenance, great layout, top schools, convenient location and reducing mortgage stress.
159m² floor area offers 3 double bedrooms, 2 single bedrooms and 3 bathrooms. The master bedroom includes an en-suite bathroom and walk-in wardrobe. Guest feel welcomed as they step from the entry foyer to a separate spacious formal lounge. The design and plan of this home connects the well-equipped kitchen to the family living and dining room areas, which seamlessly through large glass sliders onto the paved backyard. A good amount of off-street parking with space for cars.
First class location. Families will enjoy the short walk to Botany Town centre, public transport and restaurants. In Zone for preferred schools like Botany Down Secondary College, Somerville Intermediate School and Point View Primary school.
Separate access to two double bedrooms and living room can reduce your mortgage stress or give your family some privacy.
Don't miss this outstanding opportunity, the vendor instructions are clear to sell, it should be on your must view it. Call Emily Lei now for inspection or come to the open home.
Please fill in the form below and we'll email you a link to download the PropertyFiles, instantly.
Terms of SupplyBy accepting the information contained in this PropertyFile, I acknowledge I have read, understood and accepted the terms on which the information is made available.
1. Where information is supplied by the agent to customers, the information is information in possession of the Vendor(s) that the Vendor(s) are making available to the customer without endorsement.
2. No representation is made by the agent or the Vendor(s) as to the accuracy, or to the reliability, of any information made available to the customers.
3. The customer will seek such advice and explanation the customer may require from an independent specialist of their choosing.
4. Should the purchaser decide not to obtain their own specialist advice, they are deemed to have satisfied themselves on all aspects of the property and are buying solely in reliance on their own judgement and contrary to the recommendation of the agent.
5. By registering you give consent to receive newsletters from the listing agent and/or PropertyFiles which you may unsubscribe from anytime.