1/241 Rangatira Road, Beach Haven Modern Kiwi Classic!Tweet
- 811350-LIM - Land Information Memorandum.pdf
- /Rental Appraisal/
- 811350-Rental Appraisal.pdf
Property DescriptionFirst home buyers will delight in this modern slice of Kiwiana, tastefully renovated in a handy location!
Crafted with weatherboard and a tile roof (both recently painted). Enjoy peace of mind of these tried and true materials, plus the renovated kitchen and bathroom - all the hard work has been done! The living area flows out to the covered deck, while the fully fenced yard provides a safe place for the kids and pets to play. The three bedrooms are tucked away in their own wing, offering a quiet zone for the sleeping area. A little bit of TLC will bring those beautiful native timber floors and deck back to life!
Beat the traffic into the city, and head on over to the Beach Haven Ferry terminal for a great way to start your trip into the city! Or simply hop on the bus just outside your door, easy peasy! In great school zones and close to local child care centres, this handy location has it all!
Viewing essential! View at the open homes this weekend Sat/Mon 12 -12:30pm
Please fill in the form below and we'll email you a link to download the PropertyFiles, instantly.
Terms of SupplyBy accepting the information contained in this PropertyFile, I acknowledge I have read, understood and accepted the terms on which the information is made available.
1. Where information is supplied by the agent to customers, the information is information in possession of the Vendor(s) that the Vendor(s) are making available to the customer without endorsement.
2. No representation is made by the agent or the Vendor(s) as to the accuracy, or to the reliability, of any information made available to the customers.
3. The customer will seek such advice and explanation the customer may require from an independent specialist of their choosing.
4. Should the purchaser decide not to obtain their own specialist advice, they are deemed to have satisfied themselves on all aspects of the property and are buying solely in reliance on their own judgement and contrary to the recommendation of the agent.
5. By registering you give consent to receive newsletters from the listing agent and/or PropertyFiles which you may unsubscribe from anytime.
Contact Murray Webb
Barfoot & Thompson Ltd Birkenhead
Barfoot & Thompson Ltd Licensed under the Real Estate Agents Act 2008
Murray is an experienced agent, he’s been selling residential houses and land since 1986. He started with Birkenhead Real Estate, then in the 1990’s moved to Impact Real Estate a boutique Takapuna company before moving back to his home patch in Birkenhead and joining the Birkenhead Barfoot and Thompson team in 2001. Murray’s bread & butter has been the upper harbour coastal strip having sold many prime waterfront and hilltop homes in this area. However unlike some agents he has sold all over North Shore- from Greenhithe, Devonport and up to Stillwater and Whangaparaoa, and has a wide knowledge of the up’s (and downs...) of the real estate market over many years!
His style is not confrontational, preferring to respect people’s right to make their own decisions without being put under undue pressure. “It’s important to listen and ‘tune in’ to my clients wishes and needs”. With a creative background as a professional musician and a keen photographer, high quality marketing and an eye for detail is extremely important to Murray who’s known to work into the wee small hours getting the photos and word copy ‘just right’. A lot of his listings come from repeat business and referrals- a good barometer of a job well done. Feel free to phone him anytime for a confidential friendly chat or a free market appraisal. Here are a few comments from happy clients and customers.
Contact Lance Clarke
Barfoot & Thompson Ltd Birkenhead
Licensed under the Real Estate Agents Act 2008
Lance has successfully been selling real estate for over 10 years. He is experienced, hard working and driven towards good results which will give your property the advantage in the market.