Lot 1/11 Kelsey Crescent, Hillsborough Your perfect start with a stunning home!Tweet
- 811380-LIM - Land Information Memorandum.pdf
- 811380-Rental Appraisal.pdf
- 811380-Title - Other Document(s).pdf
- Barfoot & Thompson Buyers Guide to Auctions.pdf
- Buyers Guide and Information.pdf
- Consents and Disclosure.pdf
- Procedure for pre-auction offers.pdf
- REINZ Best Practice Guide to Auctions.pdf
- Shortland St Auction Map.pdf
Property DescriptionWe have on offer this classic 1950's Brick and Tile home with a freehold (fee simple) title on an elevated section, where you can enjoy a great family life.
Set on a sunny 425m² section, this wonderfully spacious home features three well-sized bedrooms, a family bathroom and a separate laundry. Light and bright sophistication fills the open plan living and dining space, with gorgeous solid timber floors running throughout, plus a fireplace for winter comfort. Warm wooden countertops in the kitchen complete the picture, providing an open yet connected space where the whole family can come together and relax.
The dining area opens directly out to a sunny and spacious deck, overlooking the Manukau harbour - just perfect for outdoor entertaining and al fresco dining.
There's a single garage in the front yard as well as further off-street parking for added convenience.
This property is in a handy position to take advantage of the following amenities;
Three Kings and Lynfield Shopping centre.
Hillsborough Primary School.
Onehunga train and bus stations.
Onehunga Dress Smart Shops.
Royal Oak Mall shops and restaurants.
Jellicoe Park pool and gym complex.
South Western motorway to Airport, Manukau and West Auckland.
Offering simply superb family living, this beautiful home is ready and waiting for you to just move in and enjoy. It will not last, so be quick to secure your viewing today!
Please fill in the form below and we'll email you a link to download the PropertyFiles, instantly.
Terms of SupplyBy accepting the information contained in this PropertyFile, I acknowledge I have read, understood and accepted the terms on which the information is made available.
1. Where information is supplied by the agent to customers, the information is information in possession of the Vendor(s) that the Vendor(s) are making available to the customer without endorsement.
2. No representation is made by the agent or the Vendor(s) as to the accuracy, or to the reliability, of any information made available to the customers.
3. The customer will seek such advice and explanation the customer may require from an independent specialist of their choosing.
4. Should the purchaser decide not to obtain their own specialist advice, they are deemed to have satisfied themselves on all aspects of the property and are buying solely in reliance on their own judgement and contrary to the recommendation of the agent.
5. By registering you give consent to receive newsletters from the listing agent and/or PropertyFiles which you may unsubscribe from anytime.