9 Watea Road, Sandringham Entry level buying in the heart of SandringhamTweet
- 811546-LIM - Land Information Memorandum.pdf
- Barfoot & Thompson Buyers Guide to Auctions.pdf
- Buyers Guide and Information.pdf
- Consents and Disclosure.pdf
- Procedure for pre-auction offers.pdf
- REINZ Best Practice Guide to Auctions.pdf
- Shortland St Auction Map.pdf
Property DescriptionThis is a nice 3 bedroom traditional weatherboard bungalow. It’s ideal for first home buyer or investor, this perfect add-value opportunity has landed in the heart of Sandringham. Enjoying a gorgeous elevated street with beautiful views to Mount Eden and the view beyond. You will rejoice in this lovely character features including polished floors, separate laundry, bathroom and kitchen with nice flow onto the sunny balcony, which has just been replaced with new timber floors. This home is perfect to move into today, with some add-value opportunities still left for the clever buyer. One free standing garage plus one more car park and big basement under the house with heaps of storage area heralds further development possibilities.
If you've been seeking an affordable option just moments from cool Sandringham village and Mount Albert's L'oeuf, Chinoiserie and the beautiful Owairaka summit, this is a good chance for you. Please don’t miss this opportunity!
Please fill in the form below and we'll email you a link to download the PropertyFiles, instantly.
Terms of SupplyBy accepting the information contained in this PropertyFile, I acknowledge I have read, understood and accepted the terms on which the information is made available.
1. Where information is supplied by the agent to customers, the information is information in possession of the Vendor(s) that the Vendor(s) are making available to the customer without endorsement.
2. No representation is made by the agent or the Vendor(s) as to the accuracy, or to the reliability, of any information made available to the customers.
3. The customer will seek such advice and explanation the customer may require from an independent specialist of their choosing.
4. Should the purchaser decide not to obtain their own specialist advice, they are deemed to have satisfied themselves on all aspects of the property and are buying solely in reliance on their own judgement and contrary to the recommendation of the agent.
5. By registering you give consent to receive newsletters from the listing agent and/or PropertyFiles which you may unsubscribe from anytime.
Contact Stephen Chang
Barfoot & Thompson Ltd Greenlane
Licensed under the Real Estate Agents Act 2008
Going the extra mile has earned Stephen Chang a lot of respect and praise form clients and colleagues alike. How many consultants would pick potential buyers up from the airport, take them shopping, take them to their motel before showing them through your home.
Stephen and his 4 assistants work as a team to provide you with the best possible service. Their service doesn't stop when buyers sign on the dotted line; they often arrange to have the phone and power connected so their clients are ready to move into their new home.
Between marketing homes and showing people around they live near by with their two school aged children and dependant parents. They also enjoy swimming, playing badminton and walking with their dog Lucky.
A highly successful professional, Stephen has been awarded many accolades by his previous employer for his amazing sales achievements. Culminating in over $300 million dollars of real estate sales. Stephen personifies experience with more than 20 years in the business. Sold over 1000 properties, has been on the Top 10 to Top 30 salesperson of the year for last 5 years of Barfoot & Thompson which is over 1000 salespersons company.
Trust, results and loyalty are words often used by people when they talk about their experience with Stephen, so if you are looking for those special qualities, call Stephen Chang.