1/36 Delta Avenue, New Lynn Location! Location! Location!Tweet
- 811929-LIM - Land Information Memorandum.pdf
- 811929-Rental Appraisal.pdf
- Barfoot & Thompson Buyers Guide to Auctions.pdf
- Buyers Guide and Information.pdf
- Consents and Disclosure.pdf
- Procedure for pre-auction offers.pdf
- REA unit titles information sheet.pdf
- REINZ Best Practice Guide to Auctions.pdf
- Shortland St Auction Map.pdf
Property DescriptionYou simply cannot fault the location - this affordable 3 bedroom home offers an opportunity to modernise it and reap the reward. Within a stone's throw from Lynn Mall City, New Lynn bus and train stations, and local eateries. You don't even need a car, it is that handy!
This home offers 3 good-sized bedrooms, combined dining and kitchen, rare-find large separate lounge, and huge laundry room. Additional features are front yard, a single lock-up garage, single carport, and off-street parking. This is a fantastic once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to buy in the most central location in New Lynn, walking distance to all amenities. To top it all off, it is away from the traffic noise. Homes in a super-handy location like this one are not up for sale often, so act now before it's too late!
Please fill in the form below and we'll email you a link to download the PropertyFiles, instantly.
Terms of SupplyBy accepting the information contained in this PropertyFile, I acknowledge I have read, understood and accepted the terms on which the information is made available.
1. Where information is supplied by the agent to customers, the information is information in possession of the Vendor(s) that the Vendor(s) are making available to the customer without endorsement.
2. No representation is made by the agent or the Vendor(s) as to the accuracy, or to the reliability, of any information made available to the customers.
3. The customer will seek such advice and explanation the customer may require from an independent specialist of their choosing.
4. Should the purchaser decide not to obtain their own specialist advice, they are deemed to have satisfied themselves on all aspects of the property and are buying solely in reliance on their own judgement and contrary to the recommendation of the agent.
5. By registering you give consent to receive newsletters from the listing agent and/or PropertyFiles which you may unsubscribe from anytime.
Contact Helen Lam
Barfoot & Thompson Ltd Greenlane
Licensed under the Real Estate Agents Act 2008
Top 25 Salesperson 2014/2015
Top Salesperson at Greenlane Branch 2014/2015
• Ability + Experience + First Class Service = RESULTS
• Barfoot & Thompson Top 25 year ending March 2015 (out of 1400+ salespeople)
• Number One in the Greenlane office 2006, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2013, 2014 and 2015
I joined the Barfoot & Thompson Greenlane branch in 2003 and have been enjoying a successful real estate career. My passion and professionalism have contributed to my remarkable achievements, which includes making the Barfoot & Thompson Top 25 salespeople list since 2005 and Top Salesperson for the Greenlane branch in 2006, 2009, 2010, 2011 2013 and 2014.
With an ability to speak fluent Mandarin, Cantonese, Chaochou, Vietnamese and English, I am able to help you with specialist language skills.
I have the ability to quickly establish rapport with people, making the sales process easier and more enjoyable for all parties. My business is based on referrals and repeat clients and this is testimony for the satisfaction they receive from my first class service.
I work well with other salespeople and can pair up with other colleague of different culture should my clients prefer a cross cultural sales experience.
If you are looking for an experienced and successful salesperson who is willing to go the extra mile for her clients, contact me, Helen Lam.