303/1904 Great North Road, Avondale Near New with Water ViewTweet
- 812018-Form 18 - Pre-Contract Disclosure Statement.pdf
- 812018-Rental Appraisal.pdf
- Buyers Consents and Disclosure.pdf
- Buyers Guide and Information.pdf
- REA Unit Titles Information Sheet.pdf
Property DescriptionLooking for something to enjoy coming home to? Look no further. This top floor apartment has a fantastic layout with amazing water views offering a forever changing landscape. This is something you would be proud to call home or as an excellent addition to your portfolio.
The open plan living, dining and kitchen is spacious and functional, opening out to a sunny north-facing balcony which provides further space to entertain friends and family. A fantastic spot to enjoy a morning coffee or an evening drink. Two double bedrooms are well-sized and serviced by a bathroom with separate WC. Plus, there's a dedicated off-street park for your vehicle and bike storage within the complex. With only three apartments per floor over three floors, this is a tightly held boutique building. Access to the apartment is by lift or stairs which makes it suitable for all.
Located in the heart of vibrant Avondale village. Close to local eateries - Browne St Cafe and Barbarino's Spaghetteria, it's clear that this is a neighbourhood on the rise! The excellent transport options on hand are yet another reason that this part of town will only increase in popularity with the local train station and bus stops just a short walk from home, plus convenient motorway access nearby. A short drive to New Lynn and its supermarket, movie theatre and dining precinct - The Brick Works. In zone for Avondale Primary, Avondale Intermediate and Avondale College.
Don't delay in securing this amazing entry level home with so many convenient amenities nearby.
Please fill in the form below and we'll email you a link to download the PropertyFiles, instantly.
Terms of SupplyBy accepting the information contained in this PropertyFile, I acknowledge I have read, understood and accepted the terms on which the information is made available.
1. Where information is supplied by the agent to customers, the information is information in possession of the Vendor(s) that the Vendor(s) are making available to the customer without endorsement.
2. No representation is made by the agent or the Vendor(s) as to the accuracy, or to the reliability, of any information made available to the customers.
3. The customer will seek such advice and explanation the customer may require from an independent specialist of their choosing.
4. Should the purchaser decide not to obtain their own specialist advice, they are deemed to have satisfied themselves on all aspects of the property and are buying solely in reliance on their own judgement and contrary to the recommendation of the agent.
5. By registering you give consent to receive email from the listing agent and/or PropertyFiles which you may unsubscribe from anytime.
Contact Dylan Tracey
Barfoot & Thompson Ltd Greenlane
Licensed under the Real Estate Agents Act 2008
Dylan Tracey was born in Greenlane and knows Auckland like the back of his hand.
From an early age he worked in his father's business, learning first hand the importance of communication and customer service in sales.
Growing up in Epsom, Dylan was always in awe of the beautiful homes in the leafy green suburb. With a keen interest in sales and first hand knowledge of the Central Auckland suburbs, Dylan found his passion in real estate.
Dylan studied a Bachelor of Business degree at Auckland University of Technology, where he majored in Marketing and Sales. Dylan has also previously worked in marketing, sales, customer service, and television production. He enjoys working in the fast paced environment of real estate, where no two days are the same and he is adept at handling changing and challenging situations with buyers and vendors. Combining his tertiary education with his previous work experience, Dylan is able to implement engaging marketing campaigns while delivering exceptional customer service to his clients and achieving their desired results.
Dylan is a people person, he is able to build rapport easily by being himself. People are attracted to his warm and genuine personality, which is why his client base is forever growing.
When he's not working, Dylan likes to keep active by exercising, playing tennis, swimming at the beach and learning to surf. His family own a bach in Waihi Beach and he loves to spend time there when he can.
Dylan's philosophy is - give without expectation. If you are considering buying or selling property in Auckland, you can contact Dylan for no obligation information and advice to help you reach your property goals.